Author Topic: Will Vanessa open for Stevie again?  (Read 1942 times)

equeen1022

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amber102208
    • View Profile
Will Vanessa open for Stevie again?
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:29:13 pm »
Stevie Nicks is going on a short tour for her new album this August/September and so I was wondering if any of you knew if Vanessa will be her opener again since she will also be promoting a new album?

Vanessa isn't playing any solo dates near me so I'm really, really hoping she opens for Stevie this fall so I get the chance to see her! I'm loving "Carousel."
~*Amber*~

'Cause I lose my way searching for stage lights...

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
Re: Will Vanessa open for Stevie again?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 08:09:48 pm »
Well, V said during the Livestream that she was going to do a more intimate tour in the fall, so I'm guessing that that means she isn't opening for Stevie at that time, and also that she is gonna come near you! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

equeen1022

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amber102208
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 08:51:16 pm »
As long as she comes to Ohio or Michigan, I'll be happy.  :)
~*Amber*~

'Cause I lose my way searching for stage lights...

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 07:33:44 am »
^^^^ YESSS. Ohio needs love, Vienna Virginia had one more vote than us and they got a tour date! haha

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 06:08:02 pm »
^^^^ YESSS. Ohio needs love, Vienna Virginia had one more vote than us and they got a tour date! haha

Is THAT why she's going to Vienna???  Honestly, going to Vienna is so dopey, why didn't she just come to DC where everyone actually IS? haha... but seriously, I live in DC, but the venue she's playing at in Vienna is just inaccessible - it's a 45-minute metro ride, then a 15-minute busride, then after the show it's a half-hour walk back (since the bus stops running at, like, 9), then a 45-minute metro ride home (that is, if she doesn't play past 11 when the metro closes, in which case I'm SOL).  All this on a weeknight, and I have to be up at 7 the next morning!

Sorry for the rant, haha.  I'm annoyed she's playing all the way out there though - she should come to the 9:30 club!!!