Author Topic: Another Nessaholic from Germany! :)  (Read 5081 times)

Ships On Gray Seas

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Me on facebook
Another Nessaholic from Germany! :)
« on: June 28, 2011, 02:48:12 pm »
Hey guys, I finally managed to register on here! :) I actually wanted to join some time ago but didn't receive the confirmation e-mail, so this is my second try.

My name is Ann-Katrin, I'm 21 and I study sociology as major and German language and literature as minor subject.
I've been a Vanessa fan since 2002 when I heard ATM for the first time and she's my favorite artist of all time.
I also started playing the piano because of her. Never took lessons, but taught me the songs by myself (unfortunately I've already forgotten most of it, cause I haven't played for a long time).   
I'm soo excited for Rabbits on the Run! If I had to choose my favorite tracks, I would say IDWTBAB and TTFS (at least for now), but they're all special in their way. :D   
I hope to get to see V live one day! Maybe when she comes to England I can manage to get there. Would be awesome! It still annoys me that I didn't went to one of the few VC concerts she gave in Germany back then in 2003 (the only time she was here!). I guess I wasn't a hardcore fan yet at that time and the concerts weren't really near my hometown, so it didn't happen (but I believe I was sick anyway around the time the concerts took place xD).
It's such a bummer V wasn't ever seen again here after ATM. :( But I'm lucky to have found this forum (where I've been lurking since 2003) to always keep me updated on what's going on with V. Now I can't wait to meet the other Nessaholics on here. :)     

beatriz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Re: Another Nessaholic from Germany! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 06:05:43 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

I believe I talked to you two years ago via youtube, when I was still on the road to become a nessaholic lol. You used to have some nice videos of Vanessa in your channel :] I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but this is mine http://www.youtube.com/user/bEeAatrizZ  I kinda have stopped using it though.

Anyway.. have fun posting  ;)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 09:12:55 pm »
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it on here :) enjoy posting!

Ships On Gray Seas

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Me on facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 01:42:25 am »
@beatriz: yeah that was me. :D I do remember you, I've subscribed to your channel. :)

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 09:36:57 pm »
Hi Ann-Katrin  :) welcome to the board, nice to have another European on board  ;) Definitely, if Vanessa makes it to England, I'm there also  :)
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 07:29:54 pm »
Hi Anne! I'm Ashley, but on YouTube, I'm known as girlclasse.

I agree with you. All of the songs in ROTR are unique, particularly b.c they were written for this album. I'm very proud of V. And sorry to hear about your missing of her Germany concert back in '03. Yeah, she'll definitely tour in England for ROTR, so hopefully you can make one of the shows then! : ) Take care