Author Topic: 7/6/11 KRUSH Backyard Concert. Santa Rosa, CA (review)  (Read 8953 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 7/6/11 KRUSH Backyard Concert. Santa Rosa, CA (review)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:10 am »
Thanks Let for the pics and vids!

You're welcome and thanks for thanking I was beginning my efforts were for nothing.

And Weisz, what's hilarious?

her facial expression in that pic is priceless.
Your efforts are not for thing, we appreciate all the news/info/music!
~Sara~

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:16 am »
Thanks Let for the pics and vids!

You're welcome and thanks for thanking I was beginning my efforts were for nothing.

And Weisz, what's hilarious?

her face there  :D (for me at least lol)
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 02:32:40 pm »
thank you so much guys :)

hahah love the sunglasses

lilwizardman_gelo

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 03:11:20 pm »
The sun was in her face and then she took off her heels because the keyboard pedal kept slipping! Half way through TTFS she's says "Mark.... Pedal! Help!"
~Our minds hold the chaos that started everything~

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 03:29:20 pm »
just watched let's videos...and wow she sounded amazing during this show. loved the bride intro/story!!
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 06:01:46 pm »
The sun was in her face and then she took off her heels because the keyboard pedal kept slipping! Half way through TTFS she's says "Mark.... Pedal! Help!"
haha. I want to see that!

Let did u record TTFS too?

love the other vids u posted and as I told you before that new camera is badass cuz the pics are very good!!!!
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 06:44:04 pm »

hahahah we need to see it.

we should make a video with short scenes of all these little mistakes she does and the funny things she says. it would be so fun to watch hahah

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 07:18:39 pm »

we should make a video with short scenes of all these little mistakes she does and the funny things she says. it would be so fun to watch hahah

that is such a funny idea.  there should be a montage of all the times she says "fuck" or starts to say it "fffuu"
~Sara~

Onyx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 09:52:57 pm »

that is such a funny idea.  there should be a montage of all the times she says "fuck" or starts to say it "fffuu"
After you said that I was like  :o so I immeaditly started putting clips together after I read that. It's a little montage of Vanessa's funny moments and mistakes I compiled together and something humorous out of it  :D I'm just wondering if I should post it. It's not 'exactly' what you were talking about but it is hilarious.

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:55 pm »
POST IT!  :D :D :D
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 04:59:09 am »

After you said that I was like  :o so I immeaditly started putting clips together after I read that. It's a little montage of Vanessa's funny moments and mistakes I compiled together and something humorous out of it  :D I'm just wondering if I should post it. It's not 'exactly' what you were talking about but it is hilarious.

POST IT!!!!!  ;D

And I'm glad she didn't cursed though. That's one thing to note how she had change.

And thanks for the videos! Would there be more videos to come?

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Onyx

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:09 am »

POST IT!!!!!  ;D

And I'm glad she didn't cursed though. That's one thing to note how she had change.

I didn't know where to post it so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiHMhRMLlyo It's some of her funny mistakes and funny things she said mixed together, so it wouldn't be serious but funny.  ;D

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:54 pm »

POST IT!!!!!  ;D

I didn't know where to post it so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiHMhRMLlyo It's some of her funny mistakes and funny things she said mixed together, so it wouldn't be serious but funny.  ;D

hahahaha it's awesome! she needs to see it, it's so cute haha

Onyx

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:26 pm »

POST IT!!!!!  ;D

hahahaha it's awesome! she needs to see it, it's so cute haha
I forgot some stuff so this the same video but with more moments in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCmAdDz_cEw  ;D