Author Topic: 07/28/11 Bebe at the Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA  (Read 24237 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 07/28/11 Bebe at the Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 09:46:34 am »
sparkling wine is non -alcoholic
~Sara~

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 09:47:19 am »
sparkling wine is non -alcoholic

just kidding! lol.... haha.... I'm so excited! I get to meet V! ANd that comment made me sounds stupid above... lol... thank you Sara for stopping me from being an idiot! haha.... :) Also, ummm....... i hope they take my RSVP. it says BY the 27th, but they posted this ON the 27th... lol
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 09:49:08 am »
i didn't know what sparkling wine is either and i'm 23 hahaha. but yea, so we get to meet vanessa regardless it sounds like, but if you want the cd for free you can buy a bebe product. oh well, free treats!! yahooo

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 09:51:13 am »
i didn't know what sparkling wine is either and i'm 23 hahaha. but yea, so we get to meet vanessa regardless it sounds like, but if you want the cd for free you can buy a bebe product. oh well, free treats!! yahooo

did u RSVP? I didn't get any type of confirmation.....maybe I'll do it again... I wasn't very clear... lol

Wait.... idk if sparkling wine is non-alcoholic..... damn... if I can't go, I will be pissed... They had better not restrict age... as I said before, they didn't say anything about it...s o not gonna worryl.... :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:54:17 am by Byoungforever »
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 09:53:16 am »

did u RSVP? I didn't get any type of confirmation.....maybe I'll do it again... I wasn't very clear... lol

i haven't gotten a confirmation either. this is what i put in the email:

Denim & Diamonds 7/28/11 RSVP
To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to RSVP for 3 spots to this event. Please reply to let me know this RSVP was received. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------

i really don't think you have anything to worry about regarding age... there's gonna be normal people shopping there at the same time
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:55:57 am by SAMMIE CARTER »

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 10:16:24 am »
got a reply:

hey Samantha

We received your RSVP
just to make sure, you want Samantha Carter +3?

best
mike

yayyyyyy :)

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 10:21:29 am »
got a reply:

hey Samantha

We received your RSVP

best
mike

lol... i'll send a third email! lol

i'd also ask about the alcohol thing if you want haha i'm sure he'd let you know

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 10:24:16 am »
got a reply:

hey Samantha

We received your RSVP

best
mike

i'd also ask about the alcohol thing if you want haha i'm sure he'd let you know

True... asked... haha.... I pray that it's all ages... I mean.. they didn't say on the link that it wasn't, and that's usually included.. so ya... haha Also, how long did it take for them to reply?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:27:14 am by Byoungforever »

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 10:36:19 am »
got a reply:

hey Samantha

We received your RSVP

best
mike

True... asked... haha.... I pray that it's all ages... I mean.. they didn't say on the link that it wasn't, and that's usually included.. so ya... haha Also, how long did it take for them to reply?

30 minutes.. then i replied again and they responded in 5 minutes

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 10:51:47 am »
For those who were wondering: Nylon magazine is kind of a "hipster" "indie" fashion magazine. Its super cool, I'm subscribed to Nylon Guys.
The fact that Vanessa will be performing is pretty sweet! Stevie Nicks was in their July issue as well as Florence Welch so they obviously have great taste in musicians and will (hopefully) do a great job with her and give her a lot of publicity!

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 10:54:57 am »
no, you're right, it may be alcoholic. I was thinking of sparkling juice, hehe
~Sara~

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 11:01:54 am »
For those who were wondering: Nylon magazine is kind of a "hipster" "indie" fashion magazine. Its super cool, I'm subscribed to Nylon Guys.
The fact that Vanessa will be performing is pretty sweet! Stevie Nicks was in their July issue as well as Florence Welch so they obviously have great taste in musicians and will (hopefully) do a great job with her and give her a lot of publicity!

i love nylon mag!! i'm sure they totally dig vanessa, too, she's right up their ally.

i don't think she's performing though haha. it just says "hosted by vanessa carlton" so. but i hope she does!!

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2011, 11:03:17 am »
okay.. maybe I'm just over-paranoid... but they haven't emailed me back to confirm that they got it..... :(

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 11:59:00 am »
I think it means the first 150 ppl to make a bebe purchase will get the CD for free.

Yes, it doesn't say anything about meeting V in the ad, just if you buy something, you get the CD. But I'm sure you probably will have a good chance of it.

Sparkling wine is basically Champagne, just it wasn't made in Champagne, France, or that method, with grapes from that region so it can't technically be called Champagne.

My favorite Sparkling Wine is Mumm's Sparkling Pinot. So good.  

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2011, 12:10:27 pm »
I think it means the first 150 ppl to make a bebe purchase will get the CD for free.

Yes, it doesn't say anything about meeting V in the ad, just if you buy something, you get the CD. But I'm sure you probably will have a good chance of it.

It says at the top of the Ad "Meet Vanessa Carlton (and us)"  So I hope we get to meet her.