Author Topic: 07/28/11 Bebe at the Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA  (Read 24191 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
07/28/11 Bebe at the Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:43 pm »
She's doing an in-store performance for a Nylon Mag event? I'm not sure exactly what it is, I just know she'll be there. And I'm SO there!!

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
Re: 07/28/11 Bebe at the Beverly Center - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 10:20:04 pm »
Do you have a link or anything with more info? I wanna go too!
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 10:29:35 pm »
just these tweets:

@JoshLeCash: Just booked a Nylon Mag / Vanessa Carlton gig next week. Who's jealous?

@samcart: @JoshLeCash i am VERY jealous. what do you do?

@JoshLeCash: @samcart dj

@samcart: @JoshLeCash where is the event? open to anyone? thanks in advance :)

@JoshLeCash: @samcart Bebe at the Beverly Center 6-8pm next week thurs

and then i saw him tweet somebody this:

@JoshLeCash: @LindsayLuv LA Thursday Vanessa Carlton in store event for her album. Bebe

i plan on calling bebe tomorrow to see if i can get more info like if we need wristbands, etc

barefootonbeaches

• Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 10:39:16 pm »
Ah, I see. I was wondering if she'd do anymore shows while she was in town for Jay Leno. Thanks for the info, by the way.
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 11:06:00 am »
i just called and the lady wasn't much help, she didn't know very many details. she said she was unsure if she was performing or if it was just a cd signing. i asked her if we needed wristbands and she said she didn't think so but that maybe we should get there early.

i wanted to laugh when she said "i'm not really sure who she is so i don't know if there's gonna be a big crowd, but when the KARDASHIANS were here, there were hundreds of people so maybe come around 4?" hahaha.

i'm gonna call maybe tomorrow or even thursday and hopefully someone else answers the phone who will know more

Byoungforever

• All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:30:20 am »
i just called and the lady wasn't much help, she didn't know very many details. she said she was unsure if she was performing or if it was just a cd signing. i asked her if we needed wristbands and she said she didn't think so but that maybe we should get there early.

i wanted to laugh when she said "i'm not really sure who she is so i don't know if there's gonna be a big crowd, but when the KARDASHIANS were here, there were hundreds of people so maybe come around 4?" hahaha.

i'm gonna call maybe tomorrow or even thursday and hopefully someone else answers the phone who will know more

Wait... but we're confirmed that she WILL be there? I mean... who really cares if it's a performance or a signing?! If she's gonna be there.. no prob! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 12:16:38 pm »

Wait... but we're confirmed that she WILL be there? I mean... who really cares if it's a performance or a signing?! If she's gonna be there.. no prob! :)

yea, it's definitely confirmed she's gonna be there. i'm just concerned for myself cause i get off work at 5 in orange county so i wouldn't be able to get there (with traffic) until right at 6... i mean, i don't really think there's gonna be a big crowd, do you? if WE hardly even knew about this event, there's not gonna be tons of vc fans waiting all day, do you think?

and i guess i should wait to buy the cd until that day.. if they make us buy it to have her sign it...

maira

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - maira713
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 01:34:28 pm »
OMGGGG i want to go sooo bad!! but i have lady gaga tickets for that night!! -___- hard decision!!

DriftingOverMe

• View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 03:20:56 pm »
I'm off work that day! YES! I'M GOING

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 05:53:53 pm »
okay... I called them a few ago... and the woman said... she still doesn't know if it's a performance or a signing. The first 150 people who buy the Cd get a Cd (duh), and she doesn't know if it will get signed. It IS from 6-8... and that's about all. It doesn't sound like you HAVE TO buy the album, which is good (if you're like me and prefer to not buy eighty copies of the album). :) So ya... that's all I got. I don't know if I can go. But let's keep this event on the down low.... okay people? haha ...
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

DriftingOverMe

• View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 06:29:00 pm »
okay... I called them a few ago... and the woman said... she still doesn't know if it's a performance or a signing. The first 150 people who buy the Cd get a Cd (duh), and she doesn't know if it will get signed. It IS from 6-8... and that's about all. It doesn't sound like you HAVE TO buy the album, which is good (if you're like me and prefer to not buy eighty copies of the album). :) So ya... that's all I got. I don't know if I can go. But let's keep this event on the down low.... okay people? haha ...

"Meet me on the corner of K & A at 8pm" - insider  XD

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 07:49:37 pm »

"Meet me on the corner of K & A at 8pm" - insider  XD

:P

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 09:35:04 am »
finally something in print!!

I'm kind of confused... does that mean the first 150 people to buy the CD? or the first 150 people to buy denim? wth hahaha

and apparently we have to RSVP!

p.s. here's the link to nylon's blog: http://nylonmag.com/nylonblogs/blog/2011/07/27/hey-los-angeles-come-meet-vanessa-carlton-and-us/

it DOES say "come MEET vanessa carlton" so there's that.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:36:59 am by SAMMIE CARTER »

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 09:37:12 am »
I think it means the first 150 ppl to make a bebe purchase will get the CD for free.

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 09:40:41 am »
Okay RSVPd... but this is awkward.... I thought it was FOR  V.... but I guess not.... And I'm a guy... ... so ya. haha.... But whatever... anything to meet V! And I am not spending like $500 on jeans just to get another CD... lol....  :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:48:01 am by Byoungforever »