Author Topic: Random...  (Read 2942 times)

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
Random...
« on: July 31, 2011, 03:51:01 pm »
Does someone have an extra H&T booklet that they could sell to me for a dollar or two? I lent mine to someone who needed it for V to sign, and so now I don't have one. I would totally handle shipping costs and stuff.... Thanks! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

nessaddict21

• Make me high on lullabies
  • I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Random...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:03:48 am »
LOL the underage drinking girl. uh, you can go to Amoeba in Hollywood to get another. its like 3 bucks for the used one.

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:48:44 am »
LOL the underage drinking girl. uh, you can go to Amoeba in Hollywood to get another. its like 3 bucks for the used one.

I know... Is till don't believe she's 25... but I just was making sure no one had an extra BOOKLET.... I dont' need another Cd... lol... :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

nessaddict21

• Make me high on lullabies
  • I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 01:22:20 pm »

I know... Is till don't believe she's 25... but I just was making sure no one had an extra BOOKLET.... I dont' need another Cd... lol... :)

I forgot who but i remember seeing
someone had like 7 extra signed booklets from newbury.

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 03:05:04 pm »
I have a couple of extras! Don't know about the shipping from sweden, but it can't cost that much.

Byoungforever

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:41 pm »
I have a couple of extras! Don't know about the shipping from sweden, but it can't cost that much.
oh sersiously? That would be awesome! Let me know! :)

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 03:30:53 pm »
oh sersiously? That would be awesome! Let me know! :)

No worries, just PM me your adress and I will try to send it tomorrow or something :)