Author Topic: What happened to Irv Gotti?  (Read 6698 times)

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
What happened to Irv Gotti?
« on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:12 pm »
Pardon my confusion- but did they have a falling out?  Was it a peaceful split?  Anyone have deets?

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to Irv Gotti?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 08:43:52 pm »
I'm pretty sure as far as we know here on the board, lord knows. The only thing Vanessa has said is just simply mentioning that she left her label. But in terms of how and if it was peaceful and all, I don't think that's like out there.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:48:52 pm »
My friend knows someone who interns for Irv and he told me it was peaceful. Irv still supports V but at the end of the day business is business and that's why they parted ways. Apparently Irv was happy when V came out.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:20:34 pm »
My friend knows someone who interns for Irv and he told me it was peaceful. Irv still supports V but at the end of the day business is business and that's why they parted ways. Apparently Irv was happy when V came out.

I wish I knew people who knew people.
~Sara~

nessaddict21

• Make me high on lullabies
  • I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:52:38 pm »

I wish I knew people. Or if I could be one of those people.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 06:55:38 pm »
Thanks for the updates!

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 06:59:16 pm »

I wish I knew people who knew one of these people who knows that person who knows some other person. XD
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 07:18:49 pm »

I wish I knew people who knew one of these people who knows that person who knows some other person. XD
I wish I knew the person that knew the people who knows the person that the people know who keep talking about the person they knew.  
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:42:18 am by Onyx »

fizzybubblespop

• http://i.imgur.com/saOJMlL.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 07:37:28 pm »

It's nice to know that everything's good between them. :D

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 08:33:08 pm »

I wish I knew the person that knew the people who knows the person that the people know who keep talking about the person they knew.  ;) :D

I wish I knew what those people knew so I could talk to them about what they knew about people whom they know through someone they knew who knew about that person.

nessaddict21

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:49:32 pm »

I wish I knew the person that knew the people who knows the person that the people know who keep talking about the person they knew.  ;) :D

I wish I knew what those people knew so I could talk to them about what they knew about people whom they know through someone they knew who knew about that person.

c-c-c-combo breaker!!

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 09:08:07 am »

c-c-c-combo breaker!!

Does all of this count as spam? lol

nessaddict21

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 10:47:03 am »

c-c-c-combo breaker!!

Well whatever we're all saying is irrelevant to the point of this topic.

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 11:16:21 am »

c-c-c-combo breaker!!

Well whatever we're all saying is irrelevant to the point of this topic.

WELL THEN...haha. THE END.