Author Topic: Young Hollywood - Interview & Performance  (Read 6862 times)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Young Hollywood - Interview & Performance
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2011, 03:46:30 am »
Yes that's what I was trying to say, V doesn't seem like someone who plans her career. What I wanted to say is that it doesn't mean that she'll stop doing music after promotion Rabbits. I know we will hear more from her because music is her life. And you can tell how happy she is when people tell her that they love her music, what she does.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2011, 03:49:45 pm »
Yes that's what I was trying to say, V doesn't seem like someone who plans her career. What I wanted to say is that it doesn't mean that she'll stop doing music after promotion Rabbits. I know we will hear more from her because music is her life. And you can tell how happy she is when people tell her that they love her music, what she does.

You make a good point. There is no telling whether or not she'll stop, but chances are that she won't. She may do more of these "arts & crafts" projects she talks about. Thanks to A Thousand Miles, so she says : )

Onyx

• Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 08:19:42 pm »
I agree with the sunglasses bit. There is really no need to where them inside. Hence SUNglasses.

Byoungforever

• All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 08:29:46 am »
I honestly might have missed out on somehting because I was unfocused.... but lol... she was dissing the sunglasses inside thing, and at the LA show, when Stevie came, she had sunglasses on.... lol. She didn't need them. Everyone knew it was her.... :P
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)