Author Topic: Excitement Over Position Upgrades  (Read 4845 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Excitement Over Position Upgrades
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:59 pm »
Does anyone else get stoked when their position changes? You know, you start off with "Newbie", then "You're a Genuine Wannabe", .. "Willing and Able to .. Run" etc.

I know that I do! : )

sabasaba

Re: Excitement Over Position Upgrades
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:43:13 pm »
I did when I first joined the site, now I don't really care. I used to post tons of replies and whatnot, but I then I sort of just got over it. You will too eventually. ;)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 10:13:27 pm »
I did when I first joined the site, now I don't really care. I used to post tons of replies and whatnot, but I then I sort of just got over it. You will too eventually. ;)

lol me too.  I thought that if I had a higher number it would mean that I love V just as much as everyone else.  Plus it's exciting to post at first -- trying to get to know people and letting your voice be heard.  I notice that a lot of the original nessaholics don't really post anymore; not to say they don't lurk or that they love her less but that they have been through all this before (meaning the random posts and talking about other things or talking a lot about certain topics).
~Sara~

sabasaba

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 11:40:43 pm »

lol me too.  I thought that if I had a higher number it would mean that I love V just as much as everyone else.

LOL SAME HERE! I thought I wouldn't be "legit" until I had like 69837568705498674 posts.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 01:51:04 pm »

lol me too.  I thought that if I had a higher number it would mean that I love V just as much as everyone else.

LOL SAME HERE! I thought I wouldn't be "legit" until I had like 69837568705498674 posts.

exactly.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 02:42:13 pm »
Yeah.. I feel that I will eventually. The joys of being a newbie :P Hahaha.

Onyx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • Let's make this our story
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 02:46:46 pm »
Yeah.. I feel that I will eventually. The joys of being a newbie :P Hahaha.
I know this is off topic, but I love your sig!

Yes, I do feel excited when I change positions.  :P

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 06:25:22 pm »
I dont know which one I have :-/ will find out as soon as this message is posted

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 10:41:39 am »

lol me too.  I thought that if I had a higher number it would mean that I love V just as much as everyone else.  Plus it's exciting to post at first -- trying to get to know people and letting your voice be heard.  I notice that a lot of the original nessaholics don't really post anymore; not to say they don't lurk or that they love her less but that they have been through all this before (meaning the random posts and talking about other things or talking a lot about certain topics).
Some are just a lot busier than we used to and don't have as much time :(  But that reminds me, i need new lyrics for the post counts.  Don't think we have any from H&T or RoTR :)

It is meant to be fun and exciting.  I think it is too :)
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 11:33:09 am »
We should change the board's theme to suit the era. I think that'd be cool.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 01:08:35 pm »
yeah def! would be cool to see a new look on here :)

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 04:58:08 pm »

lol me too.  I thought that if I had a higher number it would mean that I love V just as much as everyone else.  Plus it's exciting to post at first -- trying to get to know people and letting your voice be heard.  I notice that a lot of the original nessaholics don't really post anymore; not to say they don't lurk or that they love her less but that they have been through all this before (meaning the random posts and talking about other things or talking a lot about certain topics).
Some are just a lot busier than we used to and don't have as much time :(  But that reminds me, i need new lyrics for the post counts.  Don't think we have any from H&T or RoTR :)

It is meant to be fun and exciting.  I think it is too :)

aw, I know.  It wasn't meant as a dig at you guys at all! 
I know there was a separate thread with ideas to "spruce up" the website. On one hand I agree, but on the other this is kind of a timeless look because I'm sure she will always like unicorns while her other inspirations have come and gone and grown
~Sara~