Author Topic: 2011 Fall tour with Matt Nathanson  (Read 39760 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Fall tour with Matt Nathanson
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2011, 10:32:29 pm »
This is a little late, too, but.. can anyone ask V if she ever checks her video responses to her VEVO videos? I wonder if she's seen any of our vids for her  ::)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2011, 02:49:41 am »
Sounds like an incredible poster lithograph!! I figured it was just like a regular poster, you know the ones that are rolled up into a tube and rip easily because they are so cheap. Thanks again for the information :) It's really cool that she could put something like that out there. All of Vanessa's merchandise seems so fantastic!

lol yeah for sure...i really want to try the chocolate everyone says its so good!

i was soooo bummed when she said she was all out.  Hopefully she'll do a night shop or some version of it for the show in utica, but I'm not sure she will since it's her own show and at a college..
~Sara~

SunflowerLeah

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2011, 11:27:34 am »
Sounds like an incredible poster lithograph!! I figured it was just like a regular poster, you know the ones that are rolled up into a tube and rip easily because they are so cheap. Thanks again for the information :) It's really cool that she could put something like that out there. All of Vanessa's merchandise seems so fantastic!

lol yeah for sure...i really want to try the chocolate everyone says its so good!

I'd defiantly love to try her chocolate, but I assume there is some sort of dairy or other ingredients I cannot have  :P Unless anyone knows otherwise, if there is no dairy/eggs? Hehe.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2011, 05:44:37 pm »
Is the shop taking credit/debit cards or just cash? Thanks!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2011, 08:24:26 pm »
the shop takes credit and cash! =)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2011, 08:27:04 pm »
That's so great. A lot of vendors only accept cash, and man.. when it's that night that you forgot to bring an extra $10 or $20, you become extremely grateful that they'd actually take your credit/debit card.