Author Topic: Lady Antebellum  (Read 3218 times)

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Lady Antebellum
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:19:34 pm »
Anyone heard of these guys, think they are from Nashville, absolutely loving "Need You Now" at the moment  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfsZyYPLoI&ob=av2e
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
Re: Lady Antebellum
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 07:23:03 am »
Has anyone NOT heard from them :P? I'm not a fan though, their songs (at least those I've heard!) just seem to be done for radio and contain hooks that have already been used in other songs. Not very original. But still nice, I mean when they're played somewhere I'm not annoyed and sometimes enjoy it ;)

OPENROAD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:35:39 pm »
Has anyone NOT heard from them :P? I'm not a fan though, their songs (at least those I've heard!) just seem to be done for radio and contain hooks that have already been used in other songs. Not very original. But still nice, I mean when they're played somewhere I'm not annoyed and sometimes enjoy it ;)

Not over this side of the Pond  ;)
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:19:29 pm »

Not over this side of the Pond  ;)

I'm not a big country fan.  They did a duet with Maroon 5 on their last album that I love though.  I really like the womans voice, it's not too twangy.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 02:23:27 pm »
Well, when I went through my country phase, they were my go-to band! Yep, "Need You Now" won a Grammy for a reason. It was addicting for a few months, was interpreted as a song about sex (oh brother..), and eventually phased out. But I still like their stuff. : )