Author Topic: Tribute to Annie? Message from V  (Read 7950 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: Tribute to Annie? Message from V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 05:28:46 am »
Okay! thanks I didn't know that :) I'm so glad she's alive. Funny that the song isn't called Victoria. Guess Victoria is not that beautiful to sing? Would just find it weird if V would ever write a song for me but call it let's say... Benjamin lol

Perhaps V meant to keep "Victoria" anonymous? And that, too. Three- syllable name right there.  :)

maira

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - maira713
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 03:16:39 pm »
omg this made me cry!!! i love vanessa even more!!! <3

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 05:18:16 pm »
Was I the only one who was way confused when this first started? I was like whoa! 15 and she's having a baby. Very sweet. Glad she's doing well. I was at that show in 05!! I wonder if that's the recording from the SD card I lost there.  ;)

Manny is right! When a girl turns 15. I didn't have one but I was in one. Totally pretty much like a wedding with a mass, the girl wears a white dress, she has girls in it too similar to bridesmaids. Then there is a big party!! Fun times.

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 05:47:33 pm »
Was I the only one who was way confused when this first started? I was like whoa! 15 and she's having a baby. Very sweet. Glad she's doing well. I was at that show in 05!! I wonder if that's the recording from the SD card I lost there.  ;)

Manny is right! When a girl turns 15. I didn't have one but I was in one. Totally pretty much like a wedding with a mass, the girl wears a white dress, she has girls in it too similar to bridesmaids. Then there is a big party!! Fun times.

She's having a baby?! I'm confused.
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 07:12:33 pm »

She's having a baby?! I'm confused.

I think that was just her as a baby... ?

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tribute to Annie? Message from VIt
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 07:56:25 pm »
It was her and her parents. They were pretty young it seems so yeah, I was confused initially. Ha. Sorry.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 03:24:21 am »
Okay! thanks I didn't know that :) I'm so glad she's alive. Funny that the song isn't called Victoria. Guess Victoria is not that beautiful to sing? Would just find it weird if V would ever write a song for me but call it let's say... Benjamin lol

too many syllables I would think.
~Sara~

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 04:10:48 pm »
Oh wow, that was beautiful and moving. I got goosebumps! That's great that V stays in contact with her. Thanks for sharing. Just wondering, did her parents post the video?
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 04:42:35 pm »
Oh wow, that was beautiful and moving. I got goosebumps! That's great that V stays in contact with her. Thanks for sharing. Just wondering, did her parents post the video?

Either her parents or a relative/friend did, I'm guessing. Otherwise, it would be pretty odd that a stranger found the V's video message and those pics.  :D