Author Topic: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never  (Read 4719 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:08:48 pm »
Not that I'm really a fan or anything, I'm just wondering:

1) Does anybody like him or his music? His personality definitely isn't so great.. from what I've heard.

2) Has anyone watched "Never Say Never"?

Just wondering! His story is really interesting to me, though. I must add that I was a little surprised to not find a thread about him. Then again, I think we all have a level of standards in our taste of music... haha.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:37:20 pm by pupmagic »

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Biebs (Justin Bieber)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:12:24 pm »
I've never given him a shot.  I remember turing the pop radio station on once and hearing a song that I couldn't tell if a boy or girl was signing.  I later found out that it was the song that goes "baby baby baby ohhh" I don't mean this as an insult, it was just an observation.  But I didn't like the song regardless of the male/female status.  I'm not a poppy person like that.  Most of that kind of music just gives me a headache and sounds like noise to me.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 09:03:12 pm »
I've never given him a shot.  I remember turing the pop radio station on once and hearing a song that I couldn't tell if a boy or girl was signing.  I later found out that it was the song that goes "baby baby baby ohhh" I don't mean this as an insult, it was just an observation.  But I didn't like the song regardless of the male/female status.  I'm not a poppy person like that.  Most of that kind of music just gives me a headache and sounds like noise to me.

I don't like his music. In my opinion, his songs aren't meaningful or original. I tend to stay away from all the popular music (or anything  :P) I have never seen Never Say Never.

Not trying to be mean here, but one time I was in an Applebees and a song started playing. I asked myself in my head "I wonder what girl sings this song?" Then I realized it was one of his songs. I tried so hard not to laugh at myself in the restraunt... didn't work.

Haha don't worry about being mean, etc. The responses are all that matters. But I agree with you both about thinking this "Baby" singer was actually a girl. As do most of my friends. Otherwise, I just find it a little fascinating how popular he became, mostly on his own through YouTube. It's pretty impressive. And about his music, yeah.. it could use  many adjustments, maybe even an entire transformation. Til he 'grows up'.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:36:41 pm »

I don't like his music. In my opinion, his songs aren't meaningful or original. I tend to stay away from all the popular music (or anything  :P) I have never seen Never Say Never.

Not trying to be mean here, but one time I was in an Applebees and a song started playing. I asked myself in my head "I wonder what girl sings this song?" Then I realized it was one of his songs. I tried so hard not to laugh at myself in the restraunt... didn't work.

Haha don't worry about being mean, etc. The responses are all that matters. But I agree with you both about thinking this "Baby" singer was actually a girl. As do most of my friends. Otherwise, I just find it a little fascinating how popular he became, mostly on his own through YouTube. It's pretty impressive. And about his music, yeah.. it could use  many adjustments, maybe even an entire transformation. Til he 'grows up'.

I agree...somewhat that it's impressive.  Rebecca Black was a youtube sensation and ... that song was not good.  Her voice was not great and nothing we haven't heard. 
I have never seen his movie, but from the previews for it, he was playing instruments (drums?) at a very young age which IS impressive and he should really build on that talent rather than being a teen sensation/heart throb because that is what will 1. keep him sane/ out of trouble and 2. give him longevity.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 07:41:16 am »

I agree...somewhat that it's impressive.  Rebecca Black was a youtube sensation and ... that song was not good.  Her voice was not great and nothing we haven't heard. 
I have never seen his movie, but from the previews for it, he was playing instruments (drums?) at a very young age which IS impressive and he should really build on that talent rather than being a teen sensation/heart throb because that is what will 1. keep him sane/ out of trouble and 2. give him longevity.

Oh, of course, we can't forget Rebecca, but she's a little less significant; her fame lasted for around a week or so. Haha. Yeah, he's played drums since he was 2. I couldn't agree more. He should have built his career on that rather than his explosive pop career. Teen heart throbs always die out one way or another. And if he stuck to drumming, he could have gained more respect than he has today.