Author Topic: Thank Yous  (Read 2398 times)

BurningDownLove

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Thank Yous
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:31:58 am »
I was reading through the Rabbits on the Run thank yous...and noticed she didn't thank the fans. Not angry or anything, just wondering if anyone else noticed. Made me an itsy bitsy teeny weeny sad.. but hey, it's her album, she can thank anyone she wants and I am thankful she even gave us this beautiful CD :) But still, did anyone else weep a tad on the inside? Or has she thanked us somewhere else?

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: Thank Yous
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:58:41 am »
I certainly noticed. In other threads, I think others have mentioned it also.

Initially, I was a little disappointed, but I realize that she didn't thank her sister, etc., like she did in her previous three Thank Yous. Seems like she kept them limited to only those who had done some hands-on work for ROTR, or in Edmund's case, a song written for them. And remember that ROTR isn't like her previous three records, as this one was "super arts and crafts time." You typically thank the teacher, not the onlooker.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:55:46 am by pupmagic »

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 05:52:53 am »
Yeah, she forgot to thank us in the booklet, but she (or whichever one of her people lurks around this board) read that we noticed it, and she took to twitter to thank us, so we got a thank-you tweet, I guess. Better than nothing, anyway.  :)

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 05:55:22 am »
Yeah, she forgot to thank us in the booklet, but she (or whichever one of her people lurks around this board) read that we noticed it, and she took to twitter to thank us, so we got a thank-you tweet, I guess. Better than nothing, anyway.  :)

YEP!

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 05:57:15 am »

I thought that was a random shout out. But yes, it's better than nothing.

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 05:06:03 pm »
Well in her next album ill be looking out for "Phantom Friends"!