NESSAholics.com™
April 24, 2017, 11:14:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Face Off (TV series)  (Read 1563 times)
beautydivine
Your true colors shown

Thanks for everything, V

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 11:05:51 pm »

Has anyone checked out this show? It reminds me of Top Chef, Project Runway, and those other competitive reality shows, except with movie makeup madness. I personally find the art itself very fascinating, which is why I discovered 'Face Off' to begin with. It's on the Syfy channel, Wednesdays at 10pm I believe. Watch an episode if you get the chance.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:01:55 pm by pupmagic » Logged

Onyx
Just a day, just an ordinary day

Let's make this our story

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 06:21:54 am »

I love this show.

beautydivine
Your true colors shown

Thanks for everything, V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 09:02:52 pm »

I love this show.

I'm so glad that I'm not alone!!  Cheesy Lately, I've been patiently waiting for the online episodes to be posted, which won't happen until 2/16 from what I've heard. If you've been watching lately, do you have any favorites so far?

Onyx
Just a day, just an ordinary day

Let's make this our story

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 06:40:45 pm »

I love this show.

I'm so glad that I'm not alone!!  Cheesy Lately, I've been patiently waiting for the online episodes to be posted, which won't happen until 2/16 from what I've heard. If you've been watching lately, do you have any favorites so far?
Hmm, I would say, Matt, Ian, and Becki. Or Athena, Tara and Rayce... Or everyone...  Tongue It depends on what they made that week, but for the most part my favorites are Matt, Ian, and Becki.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:44:52 pm by Onyx » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: