Author Topic: "Hear The Bells" on One Tree Hill  (Read 3701 times)

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
"Hear The Bells" on One Tree Hill
« on: February 16, 2012, 05:28:44 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaQbwbvoDmI&feature=player_embedded

I have the whole episode so I knew we only wanted to hear the bells =)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Re: "Hear The Bells" on One Tree Hill
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:56 pm »
Thanks.

It seemed very out of place. The label are nuts to release & promote this song as the next single.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 06:37:55 am »
Thanks.

It seemed very out of place. The label are nuts to release & promote this song as the next single.

Someone said that on the twitter thread :

it wasn't the best fit, but it was okay. do you watch the show regularly?  Everyone in the show is kind of going through their own turmoil in a way, like Vanessa is in the song, trying to find her way back to being healthy.  So in that way, it does kind of fit with what's going on in the show.  More or less it was the feeling of the song that fit, if you were hearing it for the first time.
~Sara~

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 04:24:26 pm »
It's always cool to hear a song you like on a tv show - but my GOD that looks like a terrible show.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 06:50:06 am »
It's always cool to hear a song you like on a tv show - but my GOD that looks like a terrible show.

hahaha.  It was MUCH better back in the beginning.  Needless to say, this is the last season.
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:17:19 am »

hahaha.  It was MUCH better back in the beginning.  Needless to say, this is the last season.
Ikr... I remember that whole season with Michelle Branch and that band she formed (I'm being a jerk by not googling the name of it and making it sound all whats its face? But you know who I'm talking of).

But that was like the LAST season I watched of this show.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 06:23:56 am »

Ikr... I remember that whole season with Michelle Branch and that band she formed (I'm being a jerk by not googling the name of it and making it sound all whats its face? But you know who I'm talking of).

But that was like the LAST season I watched of this show.

The Wreckers (Michelle and Jessica Harp)  the show used to be very music heavy in the beginning , but less so since the character Peyton left, she was the driving force for music on the show.  She ran a club that had live acts.  There have been quite a few bands on the show including fall out boy years ago (and more recently kid cudi, who I have no idea who he is but apparently a big name recently?)
~Sara~

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 07:39:58 am »
Yeah Kid Cudi's gotten pretty big.  Honestly, Chad Michael Murray was their best chance of getting me to watch that show, and even that wasn't enough. XD