Author Topic: Guillemots  (Read 2437 times)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Guillemots
« on: May 17, 2012, 10:45:28 am »
i'm astonished. their new album is one of the best things i've ever heard. it's called "hello land!"
the whole album is streaming for free on their soundcloud page.
try the song "fleet": http://soundcloud.com/guillemots
seriously, it's worth it

yes, i'll still post in here though i've already realized that people don't like this part of the forum so much.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Guillemots
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 10:46:12 pm »
I never really delved into their music yet, but I love "I Must Be A Lover." It's a personal anthem of mine, without the cliche words. ;)

EDIT: I just literally began listening, and I already thought that I am going to like them. I've been to indie music lately, so...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 10:48:12 pm by [sobriquet] »

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 06:13:26 pm »
I like this part of the forum!  I may not respond but I like to see what others are into and see if I like it.  I did bring up the streaming of this album, I only have listened to the first song and half of the second, I'm a very busy girl these days!  And sobriquet, I feel the same way -- I already think I like it from the very few minutes I've listened.  Thanks for sharing :)
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 02:35:31 pm »
you're welcome!
sometimes it's so quiet in here and it may seem useless to post in this part of the forum. but i'm happy to know that some people still visit here. :)