Author Topic: One Year Anniversary Vid for ROTR!  (Read 2833 times)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
One Year Anniversary Vid for ROTR!
« on: July 26, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »
Here's a project I've been working on since 1/12. This is essentially my creative interpretation of our journey with V through her release of ROTR. Enjoy! Feedback is appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zywt0v8P_HM&feature=youtu.be

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: One Year Anniversary Vid for ROTR!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:05:33 pm »
very nice!  the fan pics are a nice touch, it makes it more personal.  I hope V watches it!

Where did you get that picture of the night shop?  I'm working on my scrapbook from all the  concerts i went to last year and I'd really like to have that pic, if it's okay!
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 08:21:04 pm »

Where did you get that picture of the night shop? 

Here's a link to the pic: http://www.twylah.com/VanessaCarlton/tweets/124192970697216000

She posted the pic a while ago on twitter. Have fun making your scrapbook! Sounds like it's going to look fabulous.

Thanks for the kind words! I hope she sees it eventually, too, and my other vids, too.  :)

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 12:40:15 am »
I would definitely try tweeting Razor and Tie or facebooking Skye Steele and ask them to pass it on. It's suc a honest video about how the fans feel and you really get the message across. I really hope Vanessa sees it.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 06:37:24 pm »
It's suc a honest video about how the fans feel and you really get the message across.

Thanks! I actually intended for the vid to capture the "phantom friends' perspective", so I'm glad that comes through! I've messaged Skye and tweeted V and R&T, so hopefully someone watches it.