Author Topic: /!\ All the remaining October (2013) shows are postponed! /!\  (Read 2390 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
/!\ All the remaining October (2013) shows are postponed! /!\
« on: October 16, 2013, 02:57:07 pm »
* Important Information Regarding October Tour Dates
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Unfortunately due to a medical emergency, we are terribly sorry to have to reschedule the last four dates for Vanessa's Oct run starting with the Birchmere show tomorrow, October 17th and including the Charlotte, Nashville and Atlanta shows. The November tour is unchanged. Please be assured that Vanessa is fine but the nature of the issue is such that it needs to be tended to immediately.

Changing show dates is an incredibly big deal to us and we want to apologize sincerely for any inconvenience. Tickets will be honored at the new dates (once we re-schedule them) but if you feel you would prefer a refund, please seek that at the ticket point of purchase.

-Management

-------------------------------

I hope she's okay...  :-[
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:01:48 pm by Ghisy »
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: /!\ All the remaining October (2013) shows are postponed! /!\
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 04:35:16 pm »
Regardless of your beliefs I think we should all take a moment to pray/light healing white candles/say an incantation or what ever you choose to do.  I think if we can all have POSITIVE thoughts about her being OKAY and not worrying about what bad thing it might be.  Envision her healthy with a big belly with a healthy baby in it.  Lets all do this and the power of our prayer/thoughts will help her through this time.  she will know we are all thinking of her and supporting her.
~Sara~

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Re: /!\ All the remaining October (2013) shows are postponed! /!\
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 08:17:11 am »
Regardless of your beliefs I think we should all take a moment to pray/light healing white candles/say an incantation or what ever you choose to do.  I think if we can all have POSITIVE thoughts about her being OKAY and not worrying about what bad thing it might be.  Envision her healthy with a big belly with a healthy baby in it.  Lets all do this and the power of our prayer/thoughts will help her through this time.  she will know we are all thinking of her and supporting her.

Well Said.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home