Author Topic: Vanessa on The Doctors  (Read 4027 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa on The Doctors
« on: December 02, 2013, 12:27:05 am »
My husband's aunt emailed me to say that Vanessa will be on the TV show "The Doctors" on Tuesday; so I looked it up and it's confirmed:

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/forums/1073-December-3-2-13-Vanessa-Carlton-Exclusive-Rocco-DiSpirito-Explosive-Health-Hazards

Forums → December 3, 2013 - Vanessa Carlton Exclusive; Rocco DiSpirito; Explosive Health Hazards . 0 topics , 0 posts
Exclusive: Vanessa Carlton opens up about the rare and dangerous pregnancy complication that required her to undergo an emergency surgery to save her life. Then, see celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito’s top calorie-cutting secrets. Plus, a mysterious sleep disorder known as exploding head syndrome!

Well this will be exciting!  She will probably share some info that we may not know yet.  I am surprised there is no tweet about it; maybe Tuesday she will or management will.  
I didn't post this under live shows because I don't think she will be performing.  

edit: a better link
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/main/show_page/D6078

on video second 47ish
I'm not sure that episdoes are posted on the internet and I don't have cable.  Is it possible for anyone to post it on to the internet?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 12:42:55 am by sarab »
~Sara~

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa on The Doctors
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:38:24 am »
This must be so hard for Vanessa to talk about, but I'm glad to see that she's doing the show, so others in that terrible situation can realise when they have internal bleeding, because I reckon the self diagnosis she made of that article made an impact greatly to her medical care. Would anyone mind recording this when it airs?

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 06:20:38 am »
This must be so hard for Vanessa to talk about, but I'm glad to see that she's doing the show, so others in that terrible situation can realise when they have internal bleeding, because I reckon the self diagnosis she made of that article made an impact greatly to her medical care. Would anyone mind recording this when it airs?

I think it was cute she says in the clip "im such a private person' but she needed to share to get the message out. 
~Sara~

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 01:55:28 pm »
There's a few snippets on this link:

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/videolib/init

Annoyingly, they're all quite short, and it's a bit disjointing to watch them separately, but at least we get some footage. I just wanted to reach out and hug her when they were offering their condolences, you can tell how much it must have meant to her and John, especially considering how elated she seemed when she announced it, and also considering her medical history. I wish her nothing but good luck for 2014, and hope that in addition to her happy marriage, she can start a family too.

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:40:52 pm »
She was great on it. I dvred it and just watched it. Was surprised to hear this baby was planned, it was just unexpected she got pregnant so quickly. She seemed hopeful about having another one. V looked amazing and it was brave of her to talk about it

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 05:58:03 am »
She was great on it. I dvred it and just watched it. Was surprised to hear this baby was planned, it was just unexpected she got pregnant so quickly. She seemed hopeful about having another one. V looked amazing and it was brave of her to talk about it

I too was a bit surprised that it was planned, at least the trying part.  good luck to them!
~Sara~