Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton on reddit  (Read 9987 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa Carlton on reddit
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:07:19 am »
So, I recently managed to get hold of the mod position on the official Vanessa Carlton subreddit which is as expected kinda dead. I think it may be a really good way to get some exposure for Vanessa on there or at least help out any curious redditors who chance upon the sub or wanna know what she's upto?

I wanted to know if any of the official admins of NESSAholics or anyone else would be interested in joining me as mod on the sub? I'd like to make it a little more active that's all. So... active redditors probably let me know? We could just get the page to look pretty and update the posts on there?

Not looking to take the conversation away from this place, as this forum will ALWAYS be home for all of us (Seriously, admins running this place, no one says it enough but THANK YOU). Just think that that platform would be a really nice place to get V a little more PR and exposure?

Lemme know!

P.S. I'm assuming the other shadow-banned redditor who was modding the sub earlier is a NESSAholic? You know who you are and what I'm talking about but I only JUST got your messages. :D
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton on reddit
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 12:54:33 pm »
Can you give me a link to what you are talking about?

Thank you. Yes, Nh.com everything V since 2002!

As V once said, we are some steadfast fans!

tricia

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 10:45:21 am »
I never understood reddit. Am I too old?
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 08:27:13 pm »
Oh. Just saw that this was active. reddit.com/r/VanessaCarlton

And the funny thing is I never got reddit in the beginning either though trust me its a bit of a rabbit hole what once your down its VERY difficult to get out of. I literally had to use RescueTime to help me get outta there.

I've seen some celebrities do AMAs (Ask Me Anything)s on there and their a really nice and quick way for celebrities and fans to interact. I don't really know if Vanessa would ever do one but it would really be nice. I dunno. Just brainstorming.

EDIT: @Tricia, the weirdest thing is that the only reason I know how to use reddit is because of the o-boards and this forum. I KNOW how forums work and how rules work and about admins and mods. It's not that complicated once your in the rabbit hole. :D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:54:52 pm by joey »
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...