Author Topic: 10.31.2015: Indianapolis, IN  (Read 2875 times)

Young Teacher Heart

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
10.31.2015: Indianapolis, IN
« on: September 11, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »
I am attending my first concert from Vanessa in Indianapolis! I am so excited.

private-radio

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Re: 10.31.2015: Indianapolis, IN
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:27:17 am »
I am attending too. But I especially come from France to see her. It is my first time! But I am alone (alas, there are not many Vanessa’s French fans anymore) ! If somebody wants to go to the concert with me, let me know it.

It will be a dream come true. I grew up with her music; I started to play the piano thanks to her and above all, I started to really love music with Harmonium. She made me realize how music can be moving and touching. I owe her much.
We should go, go...

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 10:57:06 am »
I am attending too. But I especially come from France to see her. It is my first time! But I am alone (alas, there are not many Vanessa’s French fans anymore) ! If somebody wants to go to the concert with me, let me know it.

It will be a dream come true. I grew up with her music; I started to play the piano thanks to her and above all, I started to really love music with Harmonium. She made me realize how music can be moving and touching. I owe her much.

Wowowoow! J'espère que tu auras la chance de la rencontrer. Je suis vraiment contente pour toi! :)

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 03:18:13 am »
I'll be there! I've had to drive four hours to Chicago the last four times I've seen her so I'm ecstatic she'll be just an hour away.

Young Teacher Heart

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 04:04:47 pm »

Hopefully, we can meet up at the concert because I am also going to be there by myself. I also know French! I would have written this in French, but I'm super tired right now.

I, too, grew up with her music, but have never seen her live. I can't wait.

Young Teacher Heart

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 04:13:43 pm »
I'll be there! I've had to drive four hours to Chicago the last four times I've seen her so I'm ecstatic she'll be just an hour away.

That's awesome that you just have to drive an hour! I have about 45 minutes to drive. I can't wait to experience her live for the first time.