Author Topic: 10/31 Indianapolis REVIEW  (Read 2624 times)

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
10/31 Indianapolis REVIEW
« on: November 03, 2015, 03:48:25 pm »
Well talk about the best Halloween ever! What a great concert and venue. I was so excited to see V on Halloween because I knew it would remind me of her Haunted Club tour she did for Heroes and Thieves. I got a shirt, a hoodie, and Liberman. Great show.

She played
Carousel with Learning to Fly intro. So beautiful
Tall Tales
Then she skipped Unlock (unless I had a stroke or something but I was looking at the set list and she didn't play it)
WH. She said she wanted to play an old song first then dive into new ones
Take it Easy
Willows (beautiful)
7 Swords She talked about how everyone has to find their own way
Operator (again....just amazing) Heard this one waiting outside while she was doing a soundcheck
Blue Pool
Nothing
River
Bride
ATM
Get Good
Home

It was a really fantastic show and V was so kind to meet everyone after the show. I apologized to her bc the last time I met her I was slightly drunk and emotional. I got her to sign her set list and I was able to congratulate her on her baby and told her how much Liberman meant to at least one person.

It seemed like there were a lot of nessaholics there who were longtime fans! I was the drunk platinum blonde in the green dress. I was on a high after the show and since then I've been experiencing post VC concert blues since you never know when she'll tour again. Fantastic. Got a pic with Skye and told him how much I loved All is Well and he said it's a great song.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 03:54:05 pm by lavender skies »

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: 10/31 Indianapolis REVIEW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 04:16:37 pm »
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had an awesome time. You're so pretty and I love your hair!

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 04:27:02 pm »
thank you for the review.

and you're so hot.

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 05:02:32 pm »
Aw, thanks you two! (also I may have jumped on stage after V finished to find a setlist and had some security guys yell at me to jump back down)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 07:56:29 pm »
Thanks for the review and photos.

Don't worry. You are not the first person to be drunk and emotional at her show or in front of her!!  ;)