Author Topic: Is Vanessa recording a covers album?  (Read 3373 times)

Maag

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
Is Vanessa recording a covers album?
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:06:06 am »
Hi,
If you follow Vanessa's Instagram account, you'll see she uploaded this https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHsdZrluWn/ a couple of days ago, which looks like a studio version of Fred Neil's "A Little Bit Of Rain". Yesterday, she added to her story an excerpt of her singing "Only Love Can Break Your Heart" by Neil Young (which I love because The Corrs already covered it live a few years ago).
Looks like she is recording some covers. We'll just have to wait to see if they'll be part of her next record or if she's currently taking part in another project :P

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Is Vanessa recording a covers album?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 02:40:07 pm »
You were on to something Maag! Vanessa just revealed on Twitter that she's releasing a new cover each month starting next week for the next 6 months. The Robyn snippet sounds amazing! I can't wait. Hope this is some kind of build up to a new era and full LP.

MrMoon

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 12:10:31 pm »
I asked her on IG in the comments. She says it’s a six song EP to be released on vinyl with two other EPs. New album next year. I think at this point we can expect one every four years from V. Kinda like the cure did for a while.

EduardoWillio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 09:23:26 pm »