Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 11109 times)

nessasmainsqueeze

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
I'm new
« on: April 29, 2003, 02:40:56 pm »
Well,

My first post and I dont know what to write.  Guess I'll just introduce myself.  My name is Tom, I'm 22, and I love Vanessa Carlton's music.  I guess that would qualify me as a "Nessaholic" right?

I look forward to reading the thousands of posts in the future.

-Tom
Love Sucks

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 02:45:18 pm »
:) welcome :)

LimeTwister

I'm new
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 02:47:11 pm »
Quote from: "nikkee"

2 smiles from nikkee...lol

welcome.

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 02:49:26 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Quote from: "nikkee"

2 smiles from nikkee...lol

welcome.

2 Smilies is a good thing I take it?  :D

-Tom
Love Sucks

LimeTwister

I'm new
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 02:53:58 pm »
yea, but nikkee smiles at a lot of people lol.  nikkee is great...

but definitely  :) =good

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2003, 02:59:47 pm »
yea, but nikkee smiles at a lot of people lol.  nikkee is great...

but definitely  :) =good

I guess I have to read up on 900 some odd posts then to figure that one out huh?  I guess I have some reading to do.  Why is nikkee's name in green on the board?  What is a Moderator?

-Tom
Love Sucks

LimeTwister

I'm new
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2003, 03:03:54 pm »
she moderats posts and such on these boards, because on the official VC board, there was so much drama and trama, and here they filter out a lot of stuff to make it warm and inviting for all fans, and thats part of her job.  She has done so much for NESSAholics.com along with other people (she made my black and green NH banner in my sig).

and you don't have to read all her post to know she is great, just read future post from her.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2003, 03:08:54 pm »
WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF NESSAHOLICS... :lol:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2003, 03:14:08 pm »
she moderats posts and such on these boards, because on the official VC board, there was so much drama and trama, and here they filter out a lot of stuff to make it warm and inviting for all fans, and thats part of her job.  She has done so much for NESSAholics.com along with other people (she made my black and green NH banner in my sig).

and you don't have to read all her post to know she is great, just read future post from her.

I looked at the offical board a long time ago.  But I decided that it was filled with too many "teenie boppers" who just liked to argue about irrelevant subjects.  I looked on that board a while ago, and saw a link to this board, and just bookmarked it (didnt have time to really look in here at the time due to too much drama in my life).  

The only drawback to this board, it only has 401 members, where as the offical board has over 10k.  Oh well.  Bigger is not always better, right?

NYnessaholicGina,  Thanks :)

-Tom
Love Sucks

LimeTwister

I'm new
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2003, 03:16:21 pm »
Quote from: "nessasmainsqueeze"

The only drawback to this board, it only has 401 members, where as the offical board has over 10k.  Oh well.  Bigger is not always better, right?
-Tom

exactly.

when the VC.com boards only have 401 members it was nice, and besides a lot of 10k are people with 10 screen names.

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 03:19:14 pm »

exactly.

when the VC.com boards only have 401 members it was nice, and besides a lot of 10k are people with 10 screen names.

If that were the case, there would only be a thousand people on that board, and it would still be nice.  I dont think I've ever seen it with less than 10 thousand users.  Oh well, I guess I jumped on the band wagon too late huh?  Did all of you transfer from the offical board to this one?

-Tom
Love Sucks

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
I'm new
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2003, 03:19:51 pm »
not to mention the database with 10k users feeds many forums all supplied by fullashit err fullerene...

so i think probably 2k are maybe VC fans (Eminem has the same fullerene board) and of the 2k, probably most are duplicate names like Joey said :)

btw, welcome!  If you have time you might want to check out the faq and rules... it has some info about what we do and why we're here if you haven't already... and why some people are green, dark blue and light blue!

cheers and happy posting

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2003, 03:21:49 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
not to mention the database with 10k users feeds many forums all supplied by fullashit err fullerene...

so i think probably 2k are maybe VC fans (Eminem has the same fullerene board) and of the 2k, probably most are duplicate names like Joey said :)

btw, welcome!  If you have time you might want to check out the faq and rules... it has some info about what we do and why we're here if you haven't already... and why some people are green, dark blue and light blue!

cheers and happy posting

-katia

Just finished reading it ;)  Thanks.  I would like to retract that question now :).  I've been reading these things all day (slow day at work).  I seem to be learning a lot more. ;)  

-Tom
Love Sucks

LimeTwister

I'm new
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2003, 03:22:24 pm »
yea i did.

nessasmainsqueeze

• View Profile
I'm new
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2003, 03:24:27 pm »
yea i did.

Well, since I have your attention Lime, any ideas when Vanessa will be in Southern California performing?  ;)
Love Sucks