Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread  (Read 452135 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1740 on: January 07, 2004, 06:22:41 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Holly"
Quote from: "Tia"
Quote from: "Gina"
Quote from: "Dancernl"
It was a wicked fun day girlies!  Must do it again soon.

YESSSS! We muuuust!

Can I come? :D

Can I come too? hehe
I want to go back in NY! My mom said maybe next time Nessa has a concert there we can go... since she's a fan now too.  :D  And we both love NYC! That's why I want to go to college in SF, cause it reminds me of NYC.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Nik and i decided we're going to as many VC shows as we can. I would love to meet all of you! just know Holly, that if you go to any other NY show that's not in the city, you will be seeing a VERY different scenery  :wink: i love it when people from the city come up and are like "where am i?!?" Anywhose, yes, a meetup is needed!

YESSSSSS both of you must come!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1741 on: January 07, 2004, 06:38:33 pm »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Nik and i decided we're going to as many VC shows as we can. I would love to meet all of you! just know Holly, that if you go to any other NY show that's not in the city, you will be seeing a VERY different scenery  :wink: i love it when people from the city come up and are like "where am i?!?" Anywhose, yes, a meetup is needed!

hehe, i don't know if I'd be going to any show in NY besides NYC if I do go there tho! But I want to! Maybe if they're close to eachother I can fly to NY and see all the shows there! That'd be cool! I'm sure the rest of NY is very different!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Gina

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1742 on: January 07, 2004, 06:46:29 pm »

hehe, i don't know if I'd be going to any show in NY besides NYC if I do go there tho! But I want to! Maybe if they're close to eachother I can fly to NY and see all the shows there! That'd be cool! I'm sure the rest of NY is very different!

You should def do that and.... oh god the rest of new york you might not even WANT to see haha.. its so opposite from the city lol
Gina

mellsbells12

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - luvabugg12
    • View Profile
omigosh
« Reply #1743 on: January 07, 2004, 06:48:34 pm »
i'll so be there, i'll make what i can!!!! count me in please!! i need to get away from here

edit:  hahah gina, yea you dont need to see upstate by me..its wayyyy too boring!

<3 meliss

Gina

• View Profile
Re: omigosh
« Reply #1744 on: January 07, 2004, 06:53:08 pm »
Quote from: "mellsbells12"
i'll so be there, i'll make what i can!!!! count me in please!! i need to get away from here

edit:  hahah gina, yea you dont need to see upstate by me..its wayyyy too boring!

<3 meliss

YAY MELLSY! i :heart: you.... and i finally got my app in for St Rose fyi! I'll be comin up really soon.... FINALLY!
Gina

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1745 on: January 07, 2004, 07:26:36 pm »

You should def do that and.... oh god the rest of new york you might not even WANT to see haha.. its so opposite from the city lol

i love upstate New York, its sooo pretty!

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: January 07, 2004, 07:36:56 pm »
Quote from: "mellsbells12"

<3 meliss

Mells, if you didn't come, it just wouldn't be the same, woman! I know what you mean about boring. I live next to two old couples, an 11 year old, and a farm. that's about it. :-P

Holly - you should come anyways! it's really pretty in upstate during the summer time. maybe if she was doing a show where she did NYC and Albany back to back, or a day apart, we could bring you up? we'll see, lmao she hasn't even finished the album and we're planning meetups already.

fallenangel1302

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - StarryEyeDevil
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/starryeyedcatastrophe
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1747 on: January 07, 2004, 07:52:20 pm »
Quote from: "Scotty"
Quote from: "neos"
Quote from: "Scotty"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Okay, i had to post this pic. My brother being stupid, but uh! It came out well:

Is that a french Beret? C'est Bon!

Nope, it's a Basque beret ;)

Oh then, Es bueno!

that is SO cute!!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: January 07, 2004, 10:11:24 pm »

Holly - you should come anyways! it's really pretty in upstate during the summer time. maybe if she was doing a show where she did NYC and Albany back to back, or a day apart, we could bring you up? we'll see, lmao she hasn't even finished the album and we're planning meetups already.

I'd love to go!! I've heard upstate NY is pretty!
That'd be soooo awesome if Vanessa did back to back shows there and we all got to go!
I can't wait till she posts dates for a tour! I know it probably wont be for a long time, but I'm SO excited! This time I am determined to go to a full headling show! The most songs she's done the times I've seen her like is like 5.

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1749 on: January 08, 2004, 08:12:46 am »
Okay Manda...whatever you say honey :wink:

Quote from: "Tia"
Quote from: "Dancernl"
It was a wicked fun day girlies!  Must do it again soon.

YESSSS! We muuuust!

Can I come? :D

Can I come too? hehe
I want to go back in NY! My mom said maybe next time Nessa has a concert there we can go... since she's a fan now too.  :D  And we both love NYC! That's why I want to go to college in SF, cause it reminds me of NYC.

YESSSSSS both of you must come!

Anyone wanna pay for my plane ticket? :razz:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Manda

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1750 on: January 08, 2004, 08:41:17 am »
:wink:

aww thanks Tia!

hehe

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1751 on: January 08, 2004, 09:04:21 am »
Oh I wanna come too!  :D  :D

I wanna see Melly, and Gina like we were gonna do once!!!!!

Georgie xoxoxox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 08, 2004, 10:10:35 am »

That'd be soooo awesome if Vanessa did back to back shows there and we all got to go!
I can't wait till she posts dates for a tour! I know it probably wont be for a long time, but I'm SO excited! This time I am determined to go to a full headling show! The most songs she's done the times I've seen her like is like 5.

i've only ever been to one show, but she knows how to work the stage. she wasn't behind the piano all the time, which was good, because even though i was in front row, i couldn't see her face :-P At one point i stood up on my chair to take a picture. lmao, the disadvantages of being short.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: January 08, 2004, 10:28:40 am »

i've only ever been to one show, but she knows how to work the stage. she wasn't behind the piano all the time, which was good, because even though i was in front row, i couldn't see her face :-P At one point i stood up on my chair to take a picture. lmao, the disadvantages of being short.

I saw her open for GGD/3EB and she stood up during "Paint It Black" I think, which was cool!!
Lol, and trust me, there are disadvantages to being tall as well... but at concerts it's helpful

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
« Reply #1754 on: January 08, 2004, 11:34:07 am »
there are disadvantages to being tall as well...

Many... :roll:

How tall are you Holls?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.