Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread  (Read 477971 times)

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1950 on: January 15, 2004, 02:49:28 pm »

Me and my friend Laura at the Panto! lol

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1951 on: January 15, 2004, 03:58:16 pm »
Quote from: "Tia"
Quote from: "Holly"
It takes me 10-15 mins to blowdry my hair, and then about 10 mins to straighten it! I do that everyday.

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

So not fair... :cry:

agreed. mine takes like 25-30 minutes... then straightening which is another 15 or so, then if i wanna curl the ends, thats another 10-15... hahaha.  So usually i dont have time to do that for school as you can probably guess :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Manda

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1952 on: January 15, 2004, 04:54:20 pm »
I might straighten my hair this weekend, I dont know.

My friends want me to straighten it, so I just might.

;)

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1953 on: January 15, 2004, 04:57:01 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
It takes me 10-15 mins to blowdry my hair, and then about 10 mins to straighten it! I do that everyday.

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

agreed. mine takes like 25-30 minutes... then straightening which is another 15 or so, then if i wanna curl the ends, thats another 10-15... hahaha.  So usually i dont have time to do that for school as you can probably guess :wink:

yeah... my hair doesnt take too much to get striaght since it's almost there. if I let it dry by itself it's curly, if I blow dry it it's wavy, and then if I straighten it... it's straight! What I love to do, if anyone's around who can, is let it dry by itself over night while it's french braided, then it looks really cool! The 10 min straightening thing is what I do every day cause it gets it straight pretty easily, but if I want it to look really nice for a special occasion I spend 20 mins.

What I hate about my hair is that I have to wash it 1-2 times a day, otherwise it looks bad. And then I have these "horns" at the top of the hair that frames my face on either side, they get really curly up there, and they're stubborn and it's really hard to get them straight, if I don't do it right away when it's soaking wet, it's impossible. So i spend another 5-10 mins on them and my bangs alone.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Manda

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1954 on: January 15, 2004, 07:31:29 pm »
Quote from: "Scotty"

Me and my friend Laura at the Panto! lol

Scott looks really cute! I like that picture, very much.

;)

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1955 on: January 15, 2004, 08:46:56 pm »

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

yeah... my hair doesnt take too much to get striaght since it's almost there. if I let it dry by itself it's curly, if I blow dry it it's wavy, and then if I straighten it... it's straight! What I love to do, if anyone's around who can, is let it dry by itself over night while it's french braided, then it looks really cool! The 10 min straightening thing is what I do every day cause it gets it straight pretty easily, but if I want it to look really nice for a special occasion I spend 20 mins.

What I hate about my hair is that I have to wash it 1-2 times a day, otherwise it looks bad. And then I have these "horns" at the top of the hair that frames my face on either side, they get really curly up there, and they're stubborn and it's really hard to get them straight, if I don't do it right away when it's soaking wet, it's impossible. So i spend another 5-10 mins on them and my bangs alone.

my hair is naturally straight. i mean very straight. and everyone 'hates' me because of it. lol

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1956 on: January 15, 2004, 08:56:07 pm »
Quote from: "MyLifeIsLikeATM"

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

my hair is naturally straight. i mean very straight. and everyone 'hates' me because of it. lol

*'hates' you too*
lol, JK!  :)

but you're so lucky! I wish my hair would just naturally be straight!
remember in nyc in august? i had straightened it that morning, but with all the rain and stuff my hair started getting wavy and frizzy again, which is why my pic with her is horrible, lol

Manda

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1957 on: January 15, 2004, 08:59:07 pm »
Holly, have you tried a ceramic straightener?

or permananetly (spelled wrong again...sorry) straightening your hair, my mom does it often, and she can still curl her hair and stuff when she needs to like on special occasions and such.

I really recommend the ceramic straightener though, my friend Jessica who is black, has very thick, dark, curly hair, I mean thick. she used the same straightener I did, and it was silky straight and her hair was actually shoulder length when afterwards.

Manda

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1958 on: January 15, 2004, 09:05:47 pm »

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

*'hates' you too*
lol, JK!  :)

remember in nyc in august? i had straightened it that morning, but with all the rain and stuff my hair started getting wavy and frizzy again, which is why my pic with her is horrible, lol

i remember the rain...but i was a little overwhelemed with the whole meeting Nessa thing...i dont remember ur hair. lol

remember when we yelled HI or something to VC during her soundcheck and she said HI back!?!? THAT WAS SO COOL!!! lol

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1959 on: January 15, 2004, 09:26:26 pm »

i remember the rain...but i was a little overwhelemed with the whole meeting Nessa thing...i dont remember ur hair. lol

remember when we yelled HI or something to VC during her soundcheck and she said HI back!?!? THAT WAS SO COOL!!! lol

yes!! that was awesome!!!  :D
we freaked out! haha
I think it was cool that we were like the first 2 nessaholics to hear "san francisco" cause we got there so early!

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1960 on: January 15, 2004, 10:14:49 pm »
Holly . . . What you just said, that is actually really cool when I think about it. If it ever gets, like, BIG you all could be "Bam! I heard it before any of you, so up yours shitfaces."

Just a thought. :D

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1961 on: January 15, 2004, 10:24:28 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
Holly . . . What you just said, that is actually really cool when I think about it. If it ever gets, like, BIG you all could be "Bam! I heard it before any of you, so up yours shitfaces."

Just a thought. :D

I wont ever be saying that! lol
But it was exciting at the time. Jacquie and I were there for her soundcheck, that's how we heard it! but then everyone else who came to the concert heard it only a few hours later.

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1962 on: January 15, 2004, 10:27:08 pm »
But YOU two heard it first!

Jay_Oh

• MSN Messenger - jen@olson.net.nz
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NZGroovage
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nzgroovage/index.htm/
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1963 on: January 16, 2004, 02:10:32 am »
Quote from: "AFallingStar"
my hair's so thick i can't even straighten it. it's always wavy unless i curl it like Jen's.

edit*

HA! I don't curl mine it's natural =p

I think I've posted this pic before but this is what mine looks like when it's straightened (it takes me 40 mins  :evil: )

Only difference between that pic (taken about 2 weeks ago) and what my hair looks like now is that my hair now is about 3 shades lighter - it's this thing called summer, sun  :lol: [/img]

Afterglow: Brazil is a forest... bah....
Gingernut: I didnt know brazil had sheep...

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1964 on: January 16, 2004, 03:18:33 am »
*is jealous of Holly and Jaquie* :(
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.