Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread  (Read 477972 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1935 on: January 14, 2004, 10:17:39 am »
Quote from: "Tweet_star"
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Tweet_star"

Jen with my sisters glasses (I'm borrowing her's until I get my new ones.)

aw, pretty Jennifer. love the curly hair!

Thanks! ...I just wish it wasn't like that all the time =\ It get's REALLY annoying sometimes.

i know what you mean about hair beig annoying, my hair used to be that curly before i started using a flat iron on it, and now it's burnt out, so it's all frizzy and crappy. however, yours is pretty!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1936 on: January 14, 2004, 06:21:01 pm »
Pictures...I love all the purdy pics...

Manda :wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1937 on: January 14, 2004, 06:39:18 pm »
me with curled hair (even though you can't really tell)

Gina

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1938 on: January 14, 2004, 07:20:06 pm »
soooo pretty jess!  :D
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Manda

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1939 on: January 14, 2004, 08:25:29 pm »
looks really straight to me!

you have an awesome smile!!!

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1940 on: January 15, 2004, 07:49:28 am »

You look SO much like one of my friend's Italian Exchange partner- how bizarre! I should post pics! And your hair looks really nice, you can get special straighteners here which hydrate your hair instead of drying it out- i could send you some! hee hee, i use mine quite a bit when i do sraighten my hair (because my hair takes so long to straighten) and my hair is in such good condition despite it!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1941 on: January 15, 2004, 09:38:21 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

You look SO much like one of my friend's Italian Exchange partner- how bizarre! I should post pics! And your hair looks really nice, you can get special straighteners here which hydrate your hair instead of drying it out- i could send you some! hee hee, i use mine quite a bit when i do sraighten my hair (because my hair takes so long to straighten) and my hair is in such good condition despite it!

Your hair is so pretty, and I love the pics!

My hair is naturally wavy too! So I'm always using straightners...which isn't the best idea around! lol. But I got a pair of GHD's and they are absolutely AMAZING!! They really do hydrate the hair and they have a special conditioning element. If you want to use straightners I definetly advise to splash out on a pair. There are quite pricey at £100, but I got mine cheap because I did some hair modelling lol. So go and get them at a salon!!! hehe. How long does it take for you to straighthen your hair Rosie??

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1942 on: January 15, 2004, 09:41:39 am »
Quote from: "vanessafan18"

My hair is naturally wavy too! So I'm always using straightners...which isn't the best idea around! lol. But I got a pair of GHD's and they are absolutely AMAZING!! They really do hydrate the hair and they have a special conditioning element. If you want to use straightners I definetly advise to splash out on a pair. There are quite pricey at £100, but I got mine cheap because I did some hair modelling lol. So go and get them at a salon!!! hehe. How long does it take for you to straighthen your hair Rosie??

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

You did hair modelling!? WOW! Story please!

It takes me an hour to straighten my hair, i did it the other day- and i had to blow dry it straight first which takes long enough as it is, then i had to straighten it all- which takes about 40 minutes- not doing that again in a hurry!!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1943 on: January 15, 2004, 09:58:45 am »

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

It takes me an hour to straighten my hair, i did it the other day- and i had to blow dry it straight first which takes long enough as it is, then i had to straighten it all- which takes about 40 minutes- not doing that again in a hurry!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ouch! It just to take me hours to do mine as well, but now it takes me 10 minutes some mornings!

I got into hair modelling when I was about 14, and my mum went to the salon and they saw me and said to her "Omg your daugther has beautifuk hair, do u think we could use it to model some stuff for a London compitition?" so yeh I agreed  :D hehe. And it's great, I get offers on products, free haircuts and half price GHD's!!! I got mine last year when they just came out and they wanted to test them on a few customers now they are everywhere!

xoxoxox

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1944 on: January 15, 2004, 10:00:56 am »

Ouch! It just to take me hours to do mine as well, but now it takes me 10 minutes some mornings!

I got into hair modelling when I was about 14, and my mum went to the salon and they saw me and said to her "Omg your daugther has beautifuk hair, do u think we could use it to model some stuff for a London compitition?" so yeh I agreed  :D hehe. And it's great, I get offers on products, free haircuts and half price GHD's!!! I got mine last year when they just came out and they wanted to test them on a few customers now they are everywhere! Rosie you just have to get some sweety!

xoxoxox

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1945 on: January 15, 2004, 10:03:29 am »
Takes me an hour to straighten my hair... :roll:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1946 on: January 15, 2004, 10:15:08 am »

You look SO much like one of my friend's Italian Exchange partner- how bizarre! I should post pics!

lol, well my mom is Italian, so that's where i get it from. The only problem is that i'm practically transparent, i don't have that nice olive-y skin like everyone else on her side!

And your hair looks really nice, you can get special straighteners here which hydrate your hair instead of drying it out- i could send you some! hee hee, i use mine quite a bit when i do sraighten my hair (because my hair takes so long to straighten) and my hair is in such good condition despite it!

oh, that's so nice! if you want to i'll pm you my address and then i can send you the money for it. It doesn't take me incredibly long to straighten my hair anymore, now that i have a professional iron. I blow dry it (about 25 minutes) and then straighten (about 15-20). I'm getting my hair done tomorrow, i'll have to ask my hair dresser about those GHD's you all keep talking about!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1947 on: January 15, 2004, 10:26:02 am »
It takes me 10-15 mins to blowdry my hair, and then about 10 mins to straighten it! I do that everyday.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1948 on: January 15, 2004, 10:34:34 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
It takes me 10-15 mins to blowdry my hair, and then about 10 mins to straighten it! I do that everyday.

Only 10 minutes?! 8O

So not fair... :cry:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Recent Pictures Thread
« Reply #1949 on: January 15, 2004, 11:10:08 am »
my hair's so thick i can't even straighten it. it's always wavy unless i curl it like Jen's.

edit*

i forgot to post this before... it rained yesterday and today (it hasn't rained in months), and the top of the mountain behind my apartments was shrouded in thick fog this morning, but as the day progressed it dissapated.i thought it was really pretty. here's what it looked like:

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...