Author Topic: Nessa in May issue of "Seventeen" interviewed by V  (Read 1359 times)

HeyLookAtMe

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SnoBorderChikie
    • View Profile
Nessa in May issue of "Seventeen" interviewed by V
« on: July 03, 2003, 02:20:05 pm »
i know this was in May... but i pretty much just now read it... sorry if it's already been posted... but here we go...

Vanessa Lengies: I've always had a secret desire to be a journalist, so i was really excited to interview Vanessa Carlton (who sang on the show) & my costar/best friend, Brittany Snow.

VL: One of the biggest perks of my job comes when music stars stop by to play icons from the '60s. Vanessa Carlton, who appeared as Dusty Springfield, was one of my favorites, because she's a great performer with an admirable love for classic songs. I was stoked when I got an interview withe her.

So Vanessa, if you could go back to the '60s, who would you want to hang out with?
VC: My dad. He is a cool cat. I can only imagine how he was in the '60s!
VL: When's the last time you had a crush on a guy?
VC: The last time I had a crush, I didn't even allwo myself to "crush." I didn'd pay any attention to him. I wanted to take myself out of the game for a bit because I had just had my feelings hurt. Luckily my crush had a crush on me and fought for my attention. Now he's the love of my life. My super-love! [She's talking about Stephan Jenkins, Third Eye Blind's singer.]
VL: Do you have any favorite makeout songs?
VC: Anything by Bob Marley. I love raggae.
VL: Where do you want to be in five years?
VC: Hopefully I'll be on my third album and writing film scores and doing some theater.
VL: What's your American dream?
VC: Peace. It should be every American's Dream!

so... who knows if that's been posted... but if it has, i just posted it again... haha

Twig
enjoyed it...
[image]http://members.shaw.ca/lang_mui/ethan.jpg[/image]