Author Topic: Fading.......  (Read 2115 times)

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Fading.......
« on: July 03, 2003, 09:33:04 pm »
When i close my eyes..i see a vision of him...doorstep in front of me leading me to a way i never been before...i feel hope, dreams, love..i feel him all around me...his smile that is filled with wonder..his eyes that sparkle like a shimmering star...the scent of him passing in front of me like the invisible wind..his kisses that are oh so sweet..he is kind, caring, loyal, he is what i've been searching for..
Laughter, tears happiness, heartache hidden all inside of me as i try to fine my way out...i cry during the stormy nights and sunshiny days knowing i should have said the things i wanted to say at the right moment..i don't care whats happning because the feelings inside of me makes me feel wonderful ..i don't want to let go of it..he is amazing..
he lightens up my moments like the moon shining through my bedroom window..he is my angel that keeps me stronger..
i care for him deeply..he's all i see...he's all i imagine..he's all i want..he's all i've known..and most of all he's all i love..
If i could wish for anything in the world..i would wish to be with him...only him..he is my friend..he is a meaning..he is my joy..
the door has been left opened but i have yet enter my way.. i look over the dark clouds and see that it could be too late to reach for him....the vision is fading..my feelings are dying..
whats going to happen? i don't know..but until i reach the other side i know

i will always love him...

ET Phone Home

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - jennifer_conrado@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - urnotawombat
    • View Profile
Fading.......
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 08:29:31 am »
thats good....is it true? like as in is it meant for someoen?as if that question makes any sense at all..but anyway..its good
ppl say i suffer from insanity ......i dont..i enjoy every minute of it

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Fading.......
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 10:30:46 am »
yeah..its about someone.... so i just like letting  my feelings out because it makes me feel better :wink:

your question made so much sense..lol

lata

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Fading.......
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 06:11:16 pm »
thats really good(:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.