Author Topic: Things left unsaid  (Read 1600 times)

x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Things left unsaid
« on: July 06, 2003, 01:29:41 pm »
a box filled with papers ...burned up before read..... as i look into your eyes i repeat the things left unsaid......,you can just be my friend
deny being my lover or little of the combination of the two....it matters not end.... in that way i will always think of you.....just because i commit my words to paper does not mean they are not real i care for you more  today....then yesterday because i know what i feel..even if i let these feelings go... theres no holding back..i wanted to be with you which will always be an underlying fact..i get real meaning from you...i know what you mean and i know you care..i know that you standing here hate seeing my love foryou burn right there..letters left unsent..stop staring at the tears in my eyes..you know i don't want to let go..why won't you speak?...undying thoughts and emotions are uncultivated... Never ending wishes beginning to unfold ....look in the boxes..its what all i had left to hold..words can never describe us is being destryoed....a dream of what is real..its beautiful...the dream of you..i loved you then..i love you now..i may love you forever...the door will be unlocked..but hurry for i am leaving the box for you to bury.....