x Jennifer x

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - Jenniferx20@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - iiijennifer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocites.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Missed
« on: July 08, 2003, 04:15:35 pm »
With all that she supposedly done wrong she wanted to feel something right.... she wanted to feel something breathtaking..to have his love and to desire his wishes and soft meaningful kisses ...their  time  together has pass through the wind  without a storm......for she had lots of things to say..he'll  ask her what were she thinking and she 'll say..i am thinking of what we could have ...what would  happen if we were together..could you ever love me the way i love you.. and he'll look down in a completely shy way with a smile on his face ...she could see in his eyes..that he has lots of things he wants to say to her but yet seemed sad.... she just felt like she lost a love she never had.......... she'll make a promise and then she'll take him away...  he leaned over her as she told him to make a wish..and he said..i do not make wishes for some are known to come true..he continue to stare blankly at her for a second  .....she found a little white flower and picked it up and asked whats wrong....he spoke to her and said..i love you...she smiled and gave him a  hug not wanting to let go... ...the next morning she woke up and found herself  still with him ..as he touched her face.....she felt so happy and gave him a sweet kiss. as soon as she turned around and looked at the time...he was gone....she was alone...everything that has happened meant nothing to her..it was like she was dreaming..nothing seemed real anymore..she just wanted to see him again....she cried and wonder where did he go.....she felt confused...she had no idea what has happened to him...until a few days later she found herself putting the little white flower next to his  grave..

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Missed
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 04:12:51 am »
wow... 8O
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Tiger Baby

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Missed
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 02:23:12 pm »
cool.