Author Topic: Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)  (Read 134040 times)

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Post your pet pics here! (warning :: extremely cute content)
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2003, 02:42:54 pm »
Thanks Dan and Malls! Yes she's lovely. Boo was always the cute one and Magrat is the pretty one =)

I'm paying her lots of special attention at the moment .. lots of hugs and chocolate drops =)

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2003, 05:26:56 pm »
Quote from: "Zebrakorn"
lots of hugs and chocolate drops =)

:!:  8O Chocolate??? Is that safe to feed her that????  8O  :!:

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2003, 10:08:51 pm »
Quote from: "Ms.Redd"

:!:  8O Chocolate??? Is that safe to feed her that????  8O  :!:

Rats can eat anything humans can, which is what makes them such successful little scavengers. You're just not supposed to feed them anything overly spicey or fatty (unhealthy stuff). Boo's favourite foods were yoghurt, ice cream and wine (yes.. she loved wine!). Magrat loves pizza crusts lol .. and pasta. You're not really supposed to give pets chocolate because it's often not easy for them to digest it so the chocolate drops are proper pet ones. Magrat loves them! Oh and she loves hamster hoops as well! =)

But essentially rats will eat just about anything =)

P.S. Hamster hoops are crunchy hoop things for hamsters.. not hoops made from hamsters =P

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2003, 09:44:13 am »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
Quote from: "danielmarko"

Nice pets Holly!

My mom likes cocker spanials....*Hides the picture before his mom goes phsyco*

thanks Daniel! lol... yeah, my mom does too! which is  why we have one! she grew up with a couple herself and fell in love with them. Muffy's adorable! she's a miniture even for her breed so she's only like 20 pounds. still small enough to be carried around, lol, and she's old so she loves it.

Hehe, my neighbors raise them, so everytime we drive past their house they all come running to the fence, and my mom wants to buy one, but she can't get enough money, because those people are asking a crazy amount for just one.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2003, 09:47:56 am »

mmmm chocolate!

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2003, 01:41:38 pm »

mmmm chocolate!

I gave her this solid block of food just now lol .. I should have taken pics. It's one of those blocks that's normally fixed to the cage and they spend weeks chewing on it. So Magrat grabbed this thing that's easily as long as she is with her tail and kept dragging it around the cage. Didn't know where to put it .. was funny anyway .. honest =)

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2003, 01:53:16 pm »
I gave one of those to Bunn Bunns Jr. one time, those things would be gone in seconds!

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2003, 02:01:56 pm »
I gave one of those to Bunn Bunns Jr. one time, those things would be gone in seconds!

Magrat will prob get bored soon =)

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2003, 02:41:41 pm »

mmmm chocolate!

I gave her this solid block of food just now lol .. I should have taken pics. It's one of those blocks that's normally fixed to the cage and they spend weeks chewing on it. So Magrat grabbed this thing that's easily as long as she is with her tail and kept dragging it around the cage. Didn't know where to put it .. was funny anyway .. honest =)

awwwww! thats so cute...

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2003, 02:43:43 pm »
When our kitten Lucy died, we ended up getting another kitten (which was Chuck) for Agnes... Not that it was ever on the intent to replace Lucy, but Agnes would have no one to play with anymore...

What I'm getting to Matt... Were you thinking of getting another rat... (For Magrat's sake of course, ;) ) ??

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2003, 04:30:17 am »
Quote from: "Ms.Redd"
When our kitten Lucy died, we ended up getting another kitten (which was Chuck) for Agnes... Not that it was ever on the intent to replace Lucy, but Agnes would have no one to play with anymore...

What I'm getting to Matt... Were you thinking of getting another rat... (For Magrat's sake of course, ;) ) ??

I might consider it, but Magrat would most likely beat the hell out of her. She's very defensive of the nest. Luckily when we got Boo, we had only had Magrat for a month so she wasn't too bad and accepted her. But if we got a new one now I doubt it would survive.. especially considering how huge Magrat is lol. Ideally you're supposed to get them at the same time so they're from the same litter.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2003, 04:45:40 am »
Yes, rats are quite the little territorial animals.  That is why mine is alone too!
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2003, 04:57:46 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
Yes, rats are quite the little territorial animals.  That is why mine is alone too!

That's why I don't dare put my hand inside the cage now.. not while she's inside anyway. I learnt my lesson when she put a big hole in my finger lol.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2003, 05:02:09 am »
woah!,  thats not nice of her.  Uno wouldnt bite me, if i stick my hand in her cage she licks it.   I think the funniest thing was when she escaped last week.  I couldnt find her for a whole day...then i was in the kitchen calling her and i heard this scratching,..she was under the cabinets trying to squeeze out to get to me through this little tiny crack that only her nose and paws fit through.   Eventually she gave up trying to fit and found another place....but at least she is loyal
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2003, 05:44:08 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
woah!,  thats not nice of her.  Uno wouldnt bite me, if i stick my hand in her cage she licks it.   I think the funniest thing was when she escaped last week.  I couldnt find her for a whole day...then i was in the kitchen calling her and i heard this scratching,..she was under the cabinets trying to squeeze out to get to me through this little tiny crack that only her nose and paws fit through.   Eventually she gave up trying to fit and found another place....but at least she is loyal

Awww that's sweet. Boo was like that too.. she'd just lick your finger to the bone lol. But Magrat has always been very territorial and defensive of their home. I was stupid enough to think that I could get her used to being stroked inside the cage. Was also stupid enough to think I could take my hand away in time lol .. I was proved wrong! =)

Couldn't type witht that finger for a couple of weeks =/