Poll

Do you believe Kobe Bryant?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 21, 2003, 07:37:29 pm

Author Topic: Do you believe Kobe Bryant?  (Read 1845 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Do you believe Kobe Bryant?
« on: July 21, 2003, 07:37:29 pm »
I'm surprised nobody has made a poll about this, or has even mentioned this on here.

I personally think he's lying his ass off. He's guilty, and everyone knows it to, they just don't wanna admit it. I mean, the media keeps mentioning that the girl tried out for American Idol and didn't make it-her wanting fame and all made her do this, but if she really wanted to be in the spotlight don't ya think she would be all over the news and not hiding away, and asking for lots of money? I mean come on people...she doesn't wan't any money, she doesn't wanna be on camera-so obviously she didn't do this for "Fame" or whatever. I sware the media is so stupid, UGH

Oh and one more thing, would the media please quite talking about her "past" with drugs and stuff, I mean come on...millions of kids do drugs, that doesn't mean the drugs made them press charges on a famous person for sexual assult, geezus people! ahh this makes me just crazy!

P.S. I accidently double posted this topic, if one of the mods could delete the other one that'd be great. Thanks  :)