Author Topic: Your First Kiss  (Read 54872 times)

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2003, 12:13:47 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "freshlettuce"

Thank goodness!!!  Although, during most kisses I wonder to myself "Is this it?  Is this as good as it gets?  It's almost a bit of a chore.  Wow, kissing isn't what it's cracked up to be."  )

That is scary, because that is exactly what i told Nere.

Indeed! Exactly what I thought too. It's got a lot a huge LOT better indeed. But yes, I do agree with this bit too:

I've concluded though, that it would probably help if I actually cared about the person I'm kissing. I really need to find someone I actually like for his personality and not for his - um - body.

I guess the best kisses I had were the ones with the boys I cared about the most, so yeah it makes sense.

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

superscientific

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • Bang Bang?
    • MSN Messenger - superscientific@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2003, 01:06:00 pm »
ha my first kiss that I actually remember is when I was 14 and
my girlfriend just drank milk and I kissed the milk off of her lips
BWahahah
I tasted milk for the rest of the night  :lol:

"you fake like a smile...like a hug I'm tight" - Common "Hungry"
Check out Missy Higgins Music Now!
Myspace!

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2003, 03:02:57 pm »
Quote from: "superscientific"
BWahahah

hahahah omg you are innocent in my eyes... quit it

bang bang,
Nicole
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2003, 04:54:34 pm »
wow! lots more stories! and veeery interesting ones at that.

I had no idea kissing could go so horribly wrong...like a jellyfish in your mouth.  :lol: Its always just seemed to click for me, and been even greater than I expected. I suppose its all about the skillz of the boi (with a z and i of course) or girl...and how much you care about them too :D.

Katia's Lover

• AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
Your First Kiss
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2003, 09:07:01 pm »
Okay, here's my story.

I was 17 when it happened.   (Don't feel bad, you late bloomers out there, there's plenty of time to make up for the missed nookie -- I speak from experience  :wink: )

So I had spent the evening with this boy who had asked me out.  (We had "dated" sophomore year...if you can call it that...and my bad-tempered father managed to scare the poor boy away, or at least that's what I suspected.  Anyway, he asked me out again senior year.)  I had gone to his house to watch a rented movie.  We had the downstairs to ourselves.  He was very nervous.  He kept asking me if I wanted anything to drink.  Every time he'd get up to refill his glass or my glass he'd come back and sit down on the couch a little bit closer to me.  The movie we were watching made me get a little teary eyed so he patted my hand and told me not to cry.  After the patting of the hand, he didn't let go and that was how he started holding my hand.

Note:  I do not like hand holding.  I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now.  It's a little too personal for me.

I wondered if he was ever going to make a move.  He didn't.  I was disappointed.  He drove me home.  We were in his car, in my driveway, and we were going to say good-bye to one another.  We were still doing the hug good-bye at that point, and I went to give him a hug.  But he went for a kiss and it was awkward and I was super uncomfortable because I could have sworn I saw my mother peek out the front door curtain at the vehicle when we first pulled into the driveway.  I did not want to get my first kiss in front of my mother!  Ick.  So he went to kiss me while I tried to hug him, and I had to turn my face to make him abort the kiss.  It ended up being like a kiss to the side of my mouth.  

I don't usually count that as my first kiss just because it didn't feel like a real kiss to me.  

Maybe a week or two later...

I gave this boy a ride home from school.  We were going to hang out at his house, but two of his dopey friends were randomly already there waiting for him.  He was visibly annoyed by this.  Especially when one of them emerged from behind one of his shrubs in a cloud of smoke.  Ahahahaha.  

We walked to the back of his house and hung out with his buddies on his deck.  We then went inside to watch a bit of TV.  His friends never went away.  During all of this he tried putting his arm around me and nervously patted me on the back a few times.  

The boy received a phone call where he learned that his car was ready to be picked up from the auto body shop.  He asked me to drive him there.  I said I would take him and he proceeded to kick his friends out so we could leave.  I parked in the lot of a restaurant called Cafe Mirage that is located across the street from the auto body shop.  I waited for him to go get his car, and when he did he parked it next to mine in the parking lot.  I was nervous about saying good-bye to him because I expected another kiss to be coming my way.  I dislike PDA and felt exposed in that big, open parking lot.  I would have been willing to kiss him if we were somewhere private.  Oh, well.

I went to give him a hug, but he went for a kiss.  He ended up missing and I was annoyed by the whole situation.  I was cooperative when he made a second attempt.  Our faces came near each other, and I went for the kiss openmouthed, but he didn't and the kiss was clumsy.  I tried to shrug it off and hug him good-bye, but he said, "No, let's get this right."

So, we tried one last time.  He got the hint that his lips needed to be unsealed, and I may have initiated a tongue kiss.  Hee.   :twisted:

But here's where it got bad.  The kiss lasted for what seemed like a million years and it was AWFUL.  It felt like I had a jellyfish or some other unpleasant sea creature in my mouth.  I may have grimaced.  After it was over, he looked at me a bit surprised.  I think it was because he wasn't expecting me to put my tongue in his mouth.  I faked a smile and went to my car.  I waited for him to pull away, then let out a yelp of excitement (eee! it finally happened), disgust (wow, that was really bad), and confusion (since I didn't enjoy that, I wonder if I'm even really attracted to boys.)    

When I got home I called my best friend and told her that this boy had kissed me and that I thought I was a lesbian.  She assured me that I was not a lesbian and that the boy was probably a really bad kisser.

And that concludes the story of my first real kiss, and how it was so bad that I questioned my sexuality.  I have since concluded that I am definitely not a lesbian and that there are better kissers out there in the world.  Oh, I've also learned that really bad kissers cannot be taught how not to be bad.  Poor things.  Let us all shed a tear for them.   :cry:

OMG!  OMFG!  OMFG!

Laughing too hard!!!  Laughing... too much!!!!

OMG!  OMFG!  OMFG!!!

My friend who has a doctorate in History's dissertation wasn't that fucking long!!!
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2003, 08:07:52 pm »
My first kiss was when i was about 15, i was at a party and pushed my at the time boyfriend up against the brick wall and kissed him.
That was pretty much my 1st and last kiss lol.

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2003, 08:39:55 pm »
wow agressive :P

holy bejesus! I didn't realise how many replies this thread had gotten now :D

freshlettuce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2003, 04:58:13 pm »
Quote from: "aleera84"
My first kiss was when i was about 15, i was at a party and pushed my at the time boyfriend up against the brick wall and kissed him.

Mmm, Aussie kiss.  You need to send some sport-loving Aussie my way, please.  Kissing is optional.  Must be able to listen...to directions.   :razz:

*thinks of Julian McMahon*  :oops:

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2003, 05:00:03 pm »

Mmm, Aussie kiss.  You need to send some sport-loving Aussie my way, please.  Kissing is optional.  Must be able to listen...to directions.   :razz:

OMG! when you said aussie kiss.... I though umm well a kiss down under ;) wow

*must get out of gutter*
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

aleera84

• VCUBs
  • OC bitch
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2003, 07:59:08 pm »
Nikkee your have such a dirty mind lmao!!!
Shit that was funny.

superscientific

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • Bang Bang?
    • MSN Messenger - superscientific@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - superscientific
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2003, 06:52:11 pm »
Quote from: "loveplasticlove"
Quote from: "superscientific"
BWahahah

hahahah omg you are innocent in my eyes... quit it

bang bang,
Nicole

:wink:

"you fake like a smile...like a hug I'm tight" - Common "Hungry"
Check out Missy Higgins Music Now!
Myspace!

freshlettuce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2003, 12:04:30 pm »
Quote from: "loveplasticlove"

OMG! when you said aussie kiss.... I thought umm well a kiss down under ;) wow

*must get out of gutter*

Wow!  Never thought of it that way. From now on the "aussie kiss" is just what you thought it.   8)

c'estlavie

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - cestlavie_89@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/cestlaviemusic
Your First Kiss
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2003, 11:36:55 am »
lmao the scary thing is that i actually thought exactly the same thing. freaky. what i state as my first kiss happened this summer with my first proper bf, so i was 13.

we had been friends for a lil while before and i remember wen he asked me out he was blushing so bad. lol all his friends were kinda pushin him forward to ask me. bless

well later that day, he walked me home after skool and we sat on the park bench near my house and thats wen it happened. it was so cute. and he definitely went for the kiss before me. hehe

wow i love this thread. these stories kinda give ya a warm tingly feelin. hehe its cheered me up quite a bit.

and btw. can i just add that he said i was a very gd kisser. lol i was so happy! haha he was kinda a popular person at skool, so i guess he had more experience than me.

lisa
xxx[/quote]

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2003, 11:53:17 am »
Quote from: "c'estlavie"
lmao the scary thing is that i actually thought exactly the same thing. freaky. what i state as my first kiss happened this summer with my first proper bf, so i was 13.

we had been friends for a lil while before and i remember wen he asked me out he was blushing so bad. lol all his friends were kinda pushin him forward to ask me. bless

well later that day, he walked me home after skool and we sat on the park bench near my house and thats wen it happened. it was so cute. and he definitely went for the kiss before me. hehe

wow i love this thread. these stories kinda give ya a warm tingly feelin. hehe its cheered me up quite a bit.

and btw. can i just add that he said i was a very gd kisser. lol i was so happy! haha he was kinda a popular person at skool, so i guess he had more experience than me.

lisa
xxx

AWWWW Popular boys, park bences, walking home from school! *swoon* Oh that is the cutest story, wish mine was like that!! awwwwww
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2003, 12:44:55 pm »
I dont know if it really counts because of my age, but i had a girlfriend when i was 5...we used to sneak into her shed and kiss, i dont remember the first one, but i remember doing it a bunch of times ..... errrr :oops:
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.