NESSAholics.com™
October 22, 2017, 08:20:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Your First Kiss  (Read 30060 times)
me and my piano---tim
I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
*****
Posts: 1046


View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2008, 04:21:01 am »

well, with a girl... unless you count the dare I had in pre-school, it was in a hot tub full of us crazy 9th graders. Not so amazing.

with a boy... it was on the club dance floor, he was dancing with his back in front of me, leaned his head back, I leaned in... amazing.
Logged

Manda
Speeding into the horizon
*****
Posts: 4621



View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2008, 12:13:08 am »

disgusting slop mess.
Logged


You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar
iluvvanessa
Fine as dandelions
*****
Posts: 1582


nolitafairytale1
View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2008, 05:20:02 pm »

mine was when i was in 3rd grade, with a girl [im a guy] and looking back on it it was a great moment, we were behind a really big, pretty tree and we just kissed it was after school, and we were hanging out. then later we kissed in the garden too. [it wasnt like a huge makout thing, it was appropriate for our age] i just remember that like it was yesterday, it was sooooooo cute.

me and her are still friends to this very day, but she moved to san diego, and dont get to see each other that much.  Sad
Logged

VanessaCarltonMania
Your true colors shown
*****
Posts: 599


charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2008, 12:01:36 am »

Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
mine was when i was in 3rd grade, with a girl [im a guy] and looking back on it it was a great moment, we were behind a really big, pretty tree and we just kissed it was after school, and we were hanging out. then later we kissed in the garden too. [it wasnt like a huge makout thing, it was appropriate for our age] i just remember that like it was yesterday, it was sooooooo cute.

me and her are still friends to this very day, but she moved to san diego, and dont get to see each other that much.  Sad


LOL That's cute!
Logged

http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

IfICouldFall
Your true colors shown
*****
Posts: 625



View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 24, 2008, 04:10:43 pm »

(blank)
Logged
willc38
You're a Genuine Wannabe
*
Posts: 45


willc38
View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2008, 11:08:32 pm »

i'm 18 and i still haven't kissed a girl.  i'm really embarrassed about it.  girls just don't like me...i dunno what to do
Logged

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
VanessaCarltonMania
Your true colors shown
*****
Posts: 599


charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2008, 02:16:14 am »

Quote from: "willc38"
i'm 18 and i still haven't kissed a girl.  i'm really embarrassed about it.  girls just don't like me...i dunno what to do


dont be embarassed abt it... Cheesy
and y wouldnt girls like u??
im sure SOMEONE out there has a secret crush on u :razz: Smiley[/list]
Logged

http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

SadAsBlue
Just a day, just an ordinary day
****
Posts: 432



View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2008, 04:10:18 pm »

I was at a party, some kid dangled a tree branch in front me and said it was mistltoe. That was about it. not too amazing
Logged

ENS
FoolsLikeMe
You're a Genuine Wannabe
*
Posts: 11


View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2008, 06:54:53 pm »

my first kiss was in fifth grade.
and i cryed after it.
Logged

♥,
FoolsLikeMe
itsthefiveofus
You never thought it'd hurt so bad
*****
Posts: 2288


View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2008, 07:11:38 pm »

yeah I have yet to have a first kiss. Its not bad I mean I would rather wait until I am A. seeing someone B. been with the person for a while. People today they date for a week do ungodly things and than break up. which is so not what I am looking for.
Logged


Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.
iluvvanessa
Fine as dandelions
*****
Posts: 1582


nolitafairytale1
View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2008, 07:14:48 pm »

Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
I was at a party, some kid dangled a tree branch in front me and said it was mistltoe. That was about it. not too amazing

That's really cute!
Logged

SadAsBlue
Just a day, just an ordinary day
****
Posts: 432



View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2008, 07:20:37 pm »

Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
I was at a party, some kid dangled a tree branch in front me and said it was mistltoe. That was about it. not too amazing

That's really cute!


Lol kinda. It was pretty funny.
Logged

ENS
VanessaCarltonMania
Your true colors shown
*****
Posts: 599


charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #162 on: February 29, 2008, 05:54:32 am »

Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
I was at a party, some kid dangled a tree branch in front me and said it was mistltoe. That was about it. not too amazing



CUTE! :lol:
Logged

http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

cherry_queen
You're a Genuine Wannabe
*
Posts: 5


woodenandalone
View Profile Email
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2008, 04:55:48 am »

Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
yeah I have yet to have a first kiss. Its not bad I mean I would rather wait until I am A. seeing someone B. been with the person for a while. People today they date for a week do ungodly things and than break up. which is so not what I am looking for.


same here.
Smiley
Logged
Ryou-Neko
Your true colors shown
*****
Posts: 515


heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com damnedColonists wirelesswizarding
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2008, 10:56:41 pm »

The back hallway of my place of work. Oh, that hallway is home to some disturbing things.

I feel like my boss wouldn't've been too happy about it, especially considering it was a guy.
Logged

Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!