Author Topic: Twin-A refrences Vanessa at Concert 9/20  (Read 5557 times)

jessicaweiser

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Twin-A refrences Vanessa at Concert 9/20
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 03:45:35 pm »
Yes, they are based in NYC.  They play there quite a bit... at The Lion's Den, Bitter End, Mercury Lounge, etc.  They're amazing :)

jessica

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2003, 03:47:57 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
my favorite song that i've heard by them is "beautiful". soooo good.

Jess, are they primarily a NYC band? do you know if they do shows in other area's of NY? i'd love to see them again

silly sissy, use your resources! www.twin-a.com has their schedule.  Next weekend they're playing in Rochester and Geneva.  I can't go because I'm on duty :-(
And "beautiful" is actually called "like I do"

John is so nice. I've been a huge fan of his for a long time (back when he was doing solo stuff)... And we have jammed together, a few years ago  He is SO talented.

jessica

yeah, john is wicked nice!  we talked for a while and i got a pic with him and jorge, they both are really tall and i'm really short so it's a funny picture!
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2003, 08:59:27 am »
Quote from: "Dancernl"

silly sissy, use your resources! www.twin-a.com has their schedule.  Next weekend they're playing in Rochester and Geneva.  I can't go because I'm on duty :-(

blah blah blah aren't you special :-P don't worry, some day we'll go see them again

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2003, 10:55:44 am »

blah blah blah aren't you special :-P don't worry, some day we'll go see them again

lol... sisters! how cute u two are hehe :)   *wants to see Twin-A again too*
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2003, 12:52:43 pm »
Quote from: "NYnessaholicGina"

haha gina.  i'll trade her for your borther any day.  J/K sis, you know I love you!  They actually play upstate quite often, and there's a good chance we'll have them again at Oneonta soon so we can def have a 4/26 reunion with melly and emily even!
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2003, 05:10:04 pm »
Quote from: "NYnessaholicGina"

haha gina.  i'll trade her for your borther any day.  J/K sis, you know I love you!  They actually play upstate quite often, and there's a good chance we'll have them again at Oneonta soon so we can def have a 4/26 reunion with melly and emily even!

ah! that would be awesome!

and nik, you would trade me for gina's brother? pha! i'm the best sister in the world and don't you forget it :-P

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 11:06:19 am »

ah! that would be awesome!

and nik, you would trade me for gina's brother? pha! i'm the best sister in the world and don't you forget it :-P

that would absolutely rock! haha i <3 u guys! and im not so sure u'd wanna trade, my brothers quite strange and u gots a great sister!  :wink:  hehe
Gina

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2003, 01:50:30 pm »
it's settled then, we will most definitley be going to the next Twin-A concert possible....which needs to be....NOW

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2003, 03:13:27 pm »
it's settled then, we will most definitley be going to the next Twin-A concert possible....which needs to be....NOW

i agreeeeeeeeee
Gina