No
32 (39%)
Maybe
5 (6.1%)
I'm planning on losing my virginity during a full moon
3 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Voting closed: October 02, 2003, 06:31:22 pm

Author Topic: Have you done it? hehe  (Read 34158 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2003, 03:30:53 pm »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
Quote from: "Grakthis"
The super catholic says premaritcal sex is ok?

And the Super-I-have-no-idea-what-denomination-I-am-anymore Christian says there is no such thing as premarital sex. I'm too lazy to break out my Bible right now, but the Bible says sex=marrage. Paul said something about how a prostitute has many husbands because she is married to all the guys she ever slept with.

Then of course, there are other verses that could be taken in the traditional sense.... but I'm right and everyone else is wrong. :wink:

whoa, ive never heard of that before!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

LimeTwister

Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2003, 03:44:44 pm »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
where I'm from, people who are my age are all virgins. thats why I was blushing...why did everyone find that so strange? isn't a blush for a situation where you do something embarassing? isn't something embarassing often something thats out of the norm?

Well.... around here 15 is pretty borderline, but not abnormal.

jamie is 15?

and i am a virgin..yay for me...or maybe not?

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2003, 03:47:39 pm »
WoAH!
im confused!
you asked like 3 questions
so i just voted 'yes' ..and i hope that was the one to pick of you are a virgin... :?

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2003, 04:00:11 pm »
it looks like the majority of people here are virgins... lol, atleast the ones who have taken the poll.

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2003, 04:40:19 am »
I'm 13...what d'you think?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2003, 06:43:22 am »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
And the Super-I-have-no-idea-what-denomination-I-am-anymore Christian says there is no such thing as premarital sex. I'm too lazy to break out my Bible right now, but the Bible says sex=marrage. Paul said something about how a prostitute has many husbands because she is married to all the guys she ever slept with.

Then of course, there are other verses that could be taken in the traditional sense.... but I'm right and everyone else is wrong. :wink:

I have heard that interpretation before.  Because apparently back in the day it was unthinkable to have sex with someone and then NOT spend the rest of your life with them.  If you did, there was a good shot you were in for a stoneing.

However, the modern catholic church (not the bible) uses the modern definition of marriage... and since CeCe is a catholic, that is what is important.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2003, 06:46:01 am »
Quote from: "kiisnsync"
it looks like the majority of people here are virgins... lol, atleast the ones who have taken the poll.

because most of the people who aren't wouldn't bother coming into the thread.... I, however, I am extremely nosy  :wink:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2003, 06:47:21 am »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
no not in Canada...and hes not "sketchy". period. nor does he have maturity issues. and hes definitely not a pedophile.

I don't know your BF or anything about him.... but in the spirit of GENUINE concern,  I want to throw out a "be careful".  Typically, the situation you are describing ends VERY badly for the girl.
---Andrew

---Andrew

spAce

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - crownandcloves@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theprotocolmusic.com
    • Email
I procreated!
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2003, 11:28:56 am »
That's right.  io has an io-Jr.  He is 8.  Anyway, His Mom was my first when I was like 21.  I am cool with that.  As much as I wanted to have sex since I was 12 or 13, I am glad that I didn't till later.  Also,  I am totally down with sex with some one you really adore.  I am not too hip on hooking up with chix from clubs and doing that whole scene.

I just want one really sweet gal...(Cangirl)
'I wear my hood so I won't be found' - The Protocol

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2003, 03:05:00 pm »
Andrew, the more I'm on here, and the more you and I talk, the more you're going to realize that Cece does and agrees with a lot of things the Church doesn't approve of.

Lucy-san

Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2003, 03:22:21 pm »

I don't know your BF or anything about him.... but in the spirit of GENUINE concern, I want to throw out a "be careful".

i know...i understand because I go through this with a lot of people....and thanks...its not that I dont want to listen to your "be careful"...its just that I've heard so many by now that it really makes no difference to my caution...in fact I was predisposed enough to be cautious in the first place that no ones "be careful" has made any difference.

and I dont see how most of the situations like the one I'm in turn out bad...how would that be?

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2003, 03:32:29 pm »
I think what Andrew is trying to say, is your age difference is - You don't normally find a 15 year old girl dating a 20 year old guy. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but you just don't usually see it. And sometimes when you do hear of that, relationships, they don't last very long because of the ages, and because if the guy is 5 or so years older than the girl, and especially if they're both that young, the guy isn't going to be as responsible. That's not always the case though, so don't think I'm being stereotypical or anything. :D

Plus, if you all love each other - That's really good, so. And Andrew's just trying to forewarn you so you're not hurt (not that he's sure you will be).

Lucy-san

Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2003, 04:53:06 pm »
ok gotcha!  

I can see and understand what you mean, and I would probably think the same. But our circumstance is pretty unique. I dont really get along with anyone my age. We'd been friends for several years before we got together because I hung out with one of my older sister's (and his) friends. So we share lots of mutual friends and I dont think theres much maturity discrepancy, or its not an issue I hope. and we've been going out for over six months now, which I think by my age groups standard is pretty good. and yes we do all love each other  

Quote from: "LimeTwister"

jamie is 15?

yep...what did you think?

LimeTwister

Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2003, 05:08:14 pm »
this won't help andrew's point of view lol, but i thought you were like 20.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Have you done it? hehe
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2003, 05:28:00 pm »
we were talking about this in religion today... lol
i heard an interesting point. several people have regreted having sex too soon but not one person has regreted waiting. and people who do have sex in HS or younger are 2 or 3 times as likely to be depressed.