Author Topic: School of Rock  (Read 2619 times)

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
School of Rock
« on: October 14, 2003, 04:28:50 pm »
Jack Black in this movie is hilarious. This movie is so cleverly written and I saw it twice in two days! It's a really good movie about a guy who doesn't teach and subs for a school, after being kicked out of his band. He forms a band with his students and goes to the Battle of the Bands. I absolutely love this movie. Sarah Silverman is in it too, so an added bonus there!

Who else has seen this?

"math is a wonderful thing. 4 - 3 is : ... Negative 1. Very good, Summer! And six times a billion is : .... 6 billion.... Nailed it! and 54 is 45 more than ... : 9.... No it's 8.... No it's 9. Yes, you are correct, I was just testing you and 9 is a magical number!"
Joe

KilgoreTrout

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Re: School of Rock
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 05:00:29 pm »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Jack Black in this movie is hilarious. Who else has seen this?

I saw it and really enjoyed it - great movie, Jack Black can always make me laugh.

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2003, 05:04:28 pm »
"math is a wonderful thing. 4 - 3 is : ... Negative 1. Very good, Summer! And six times a billion is : .... 6 billion.... Nailed it! and 54 is 45 more than ... : 9.... No it's 8.... No it's 9. Yes, you are correct, I was just testing you and 9 is a magical number!"

I loooved that part!

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2003, 05:21:27 pm »
Quote from: "badsrx7"

I loooved that part!

Me too!!

i like the part were the gay dude goes like why dont u all wear ur uniforms?and he goes like thats a good idea and the dude is like omg!!

I LOOOOOOVE the guitar dude!!

wen theey are playing he reminds me on SJ cus of the top hat