Author Topic: going on a "vacation"  (Read 1581 times)

Steavis

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
going on a "vacation"
« on: October 22, 2003, 10:56:09 am »
Alright everyone, I know I haven't posted in probably a couple months, been rather busy. A time longer than that might soon come, because I'm joining the Army, and will be leaving home this January, for I don't know how long and where I'll end up I still don't know; based upon a test I took, it seems every job within the structure of the army is available to me, so my prime job choices within the army are military intelligence work, being a field doctor, and my personal favorite, photography :wink:
I just kind of wanted to take this opportunity to actually announce the fact that I will soon be gone, and might not return any time soon. I've had fun in your board here, but life calls, so I've got to go and see what the hell it's trying to tell me. I wish you all the best, farewell!

Steven
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

LimeTwister

going on a "vacation"
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 11:31:37 am »
good luck.

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
Re: going on a "vacation"
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 12:39:03 pm »
Quote from: "Steavis"
Alright everyone, I know I haven't posted in probably a couple months, been rather busy. A time longer than that might soon come, because I'm joining the Army, and will be leaving home this January, for I don't know how long and where I'll end up I still don't know; based upon a test I took, it seems every job within the structure of the army is available to me, so my prime job choices within the army are military intelligence work, being a field doctor, and my personal favorite, photography :wink:
I just kind of wanted to take this opportunity to actually announce the fact that I will soon be gone, and might not return any time soon. I've had fun in your board here, but life calls, so I've got to go and see what the hell it's trying to tell me. I wish you all the best, farewell!

Steven

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Re: going on a "vacation"
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2003, 02:40:07 pm »
Quote from: "Steavis"

Steven

I hope everything is for the best. Good luck!!!
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."