Author Topic: Katy Rose  (Read 16959 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2004, 03:55:44 pm »
Wow it actually worked! I never knew you could do that lol Thanks Limey.

And that article..  8O Katy is my idol!! lol.. tho the thing that freaks me out the most after spiders are graveyards. But either than that, love her! I can kinda relate to her music & to her in some ways like when she said in the article she likes being alone. I'm around everyone at school all the time so when I come home I like doing my own thing. I dunno if she was joking about the ghosts thing after that, that was weird. And I agree with her about Catholicism.

I can't get over how much she looks like Avril! It's soo weird. And that outfit that she is wearing in that article reminds me so much of the outfit that Skye Sweetnam (Britney's opening act) was wearing when she performed & when I met her!

LimeTwister

Katy Rose
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2004, 04:13:57 pm »
you can make it small again by doing the same thing. lol.

Laura

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2004, 10:59:07 am »
Thanks I kinda figured that out already lol  :lol:

Laura

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2004, 03:02:32 pm »
omg I met Katy Rose yesterday & got a pic. with her!!! *dies* ahh she is SO cool! I saw her perform also at Wango Tango village. I think she performed like every song on her album it seemed like lol. I got a couple of pics. of her performance, we were like so close during the Wango Tango Village performance!

Laura

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2004, 06:45:25 pm »
Katy Rose is my new hero... lol

I just got my pics back today & the one of me & Katy is cute! I'm not looking at the camera tho cuz I don't think I was ready but I'm still smiling, haha & she's smiling & looking at the camera as well! I'm so framing it, lol

I wanna post it so bad but I can't post pics darnit. I wish you guys could see the pic. I got with her & of her performance!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2004, 03:47:05 am »
you can just post the link where it's hosted and then people can look at it there....

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2004, 10:39:13 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
Katy Rose is my new hero... lol

I just got my pics back today & the one of me & Katy is cute! I'm not looking at the camera tho cuz I don't think I was ready but I'm still smiling, haha & she's smiling & looking at the camera as well! I'm so framing it, lol

I wanna post it so bad but I can't post pics darnit. I wish you guys could see the pic. I got with her & of her performance!

yeah, just upload them at photobucket and paste the links :D

I'm wanna c the pics too :D!

Laura

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2004, 06:26:55 pm »
But I don't have a scanner/digital camera or whatever you need to post pics lol I need to get one darnit! lol

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2004, 03:50:24 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
But I don't have a scanner/digital camera or whatever you need to post pics lol I need to get one darnit! lol

do you still have the negatives? if you do then you can give them to WalMart and they can put the pics on a cd for you, and then you can just upload them to your comp, i do that, and it's only 4$. Even if you don't have the negatives then they have a machine where you can scan the pics on to a cd!

Laura

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2004, 07:07:02 pm »
Ok thanks to Shelly I found a site with a TON of Katy Rose sigs you could just use right off the back! It's so cool! It has Katy Rose wallpapers, aim icons etc.!

Here's two of the sigs:

the site: http://katyrose.starry-nites.com/foryou.html

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
if anyone lives in LA
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2004, 06:07:23 pm »
just an e-mail I got:

The Thorns

+Katy Rose+
7/23/04

Hear What Katy Has To Say LA

Even if you don't live in LA, if you have any friends out there who aren't in with The Thorns, although they should be, make sure they know about this fantastic opportunity to come meet Katy at a private exclusive meet & greet and Q&A session for her fans at the Roosevelt Hotel this Tuesday, July 27th at 11:30am. Katy will also be performing songs from Because I Can AND there are loads of limited edition prizes to be given away. Wish I lived in LA so I could be there.

The Roosevelt Hotel is located at 7000 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles. When arriving at the hotel head to the lobby and look for signs directing you to the Katy Rose Meet and Greet event. If you do attend, make sure you share with all the rest of us all the good times that went down. You can send any pix or recaps to me at katyrose@thedst.com or post away on the Forums.

All fans are welcome, but those under 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

Til next time,
Christen
katyrose@thedst.com
<http://www.thedst.com/katyrose>
Because I Can in stores NOW!
“Overdrive” and “I Like” rocking radio NOW!
Chicks With Attitude tour rolling out August 4!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2004, 09:51:37 pm »
I just got the cd, I dont like it all that much.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
Katy Rose
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2004, 10:40:27 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
I just got the cd, I dont like it all that much.

thats the wisdom behind downloading before you buy.
I dont like it enough to own it. She has a couple good songs, but not enough to shell out 15 bucks.

Manda

• View Profile
Katy Rose
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2004, 10:58:08 pm »
lol

ha! Kevin, I payed 12 dollars. but still, bad...

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Katy Rose
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2004, 06:27:56 pm »
i've been too lazy to come in here and look for this thread. I SO love this girl!!! the album is so freaking awesome... my favorite song on it is Lemon.... yup good stuff....

oh and I used to hate Avril....but I like her alot now. i gave her new record a try and it's pretty good. [/stupid thought]

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...