Author Topic: NFL refs suck bigtime  (Read 2210 times)

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
NFL refs suck bigtime
« on: November 09, 2003, 01:31:53 pm »
They need glasses. Maybe they should only be allowed to ref if they are under the age of 40 since they are so f'ing BLIND!!! I can't believe the Bucs got screwed in the last minute AGAIN due to a gaya$$ call!!! It's total BS! The guy caught the ball and made 3 steps and they say it wasn't a catch? If anything he had the ball and fumbled it while going outta bounds which would have been a catch and they still would have had the ball due to being the last person to touch it while going out of bounds!!!

Those cocksuckers...

Carolina can kiss my white a$$ as well as the shit refs...

Fockers :evil:
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 02:19:29 pm »
Dude.  He was bobbling the ball on his way out.  It wasn't a catch.  Get a clue.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 02:26:42 pm »
Yes, Andrew's right... you're the one that needs glasses.

I especially liked the following remark:

If anything he had the ball and fumbled it while going outta bounds which would have been a catch and they still would have had the ball due to being the last person to touch it while going out of bounds!!!

Shows how fucking ignorant you really are kiddo.  Simply being the last person to touch a ball before it goes out of bounds does not grant you the ball.  A ball rolling out of bounds goes to the last team to have POSSESSION, not just touched it.  

And before you even start to criticize officials, do it yourself and realize how damn hard it is.  I ref high school ball (last game is this week), and no one that hasn't does it has a right to criticize us--because it's MUCH easier to see on TV than it is in real life and real time.
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 02:38:10 pm »
Quote from: "Katia's Lover"

If anything he had the ball and fumbled it while going outta bounds which would have been a catch and they still would have had the ball due to being the last person to touch it while going out of bounds!!!

Shows how fucking ignorant you really are kiddo.  Simply being the last person to touch a ball before it goes out of bounds does not grant you the ball.  A ball rolling out of bounds goes to the last team to have POSSESSION, not just touched it.  

And before you even start to criticize officials, do it yourself and realize how damn hard it is.  I ref high school ball (last game is this week), and no one that hasn't does it has a right to criticize us--because it's MUCH easier to see on TV than it is in real life and real time.

Amen. I ref soccer games, I get an assload of angry parents. It's not just standing there, calling stuff. There's more to it.
Joe

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 05:37:42 pm »
I liked my varsity basketball refs. They let me do whatever the hell I wanted and only got one foul all year!! The funny thing is, the kid stuck his leg out to make it look like a foul from me, and I got called for it, they were a dirrty team. Haha!

It was fun though, too bad I can't play now  :cry:

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 06:39:51 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
I liked my varsity basketball refs. They let me do whatever the hell I wanted and only got one foul all year!! The funny thing is, the kid stuck his leg out to make it look like a foul from me, and I got called for it, they were a dirrty team. Haha!

lol.  If you only have 1 foul a year, then you aren't physical enough.

If they aren't calling fouls, keep body checking people till they do  :wink:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Alecs

• View Profile
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 07:07:01 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Dude.  He was bobbling the ball on his way out.  It wasn't a catch.  Get a clue.

He was holding the ball and took two steps. I thought this would be considered a possesed ball. If anything he fumbled while going out of bounds.

I'm just griping because they're my fave team and they keep barely losing each week. I'm just letting out a little frustration. It's not like I'm gonna call these refs at home or something. :roll:

I'm offensive yet some people drop lines like you're F'ing ignorant yet that's not offensive at all... riiiight.... :roll:

Alecs

• View Profile
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2003, 07:31:56 am »
Quote from: "Katia's Lover"

Sorry about your ref stress. You shouldn't take anything I say personally when it comes to refs. I'm sorry I struck a nerve there.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
NFL refs suck bigtime
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2003, 05:31:02 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "danielmarko"

lol.  If you only have 1 foul a year, then you aren't physical enough.

If they aren't calling fouls, keep body checking people till they do  :wink:

Oh I was fouling like a motha! Although I tried to not be so bad, since I could essentially do all I wanted.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar