Author Topic: The Backstreet Boys  (Read 21249 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:44 pm »
ohh i loved blake lewis on AI, i cant wait till his cd comes out.

can u post the song in blakes thread when it comes out? im pretty sure he has one.

p.s. im still on kellys side  :lol:

Laura

• View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2007, 06:51:54 pm »
new cd leaked:

http://www.muchmusic.com/music/firstspin/backstreetboys/

trouble is, and love will keep you up all night are my favorites. also the intro is AMAZING.

Laura

• View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2008, 12:39:58 am »
AJ is doing a solo concert in Anaheim, California at the House of Blues on March 23rd (Easter Sunday) & I'm going! yay. I'm going with my backstreet friend Melinda and her sister who doesn't live too far from me. Tickets are 20 dollars & like 10 for the extra fees & it's general admission if any of you wanna go.

I'm not sure what type of music he is doing, but I'm going anyway just cuz it's AJ :lol:

Laura

• View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2008, 03:00:40 pm »
if anyone actually still reads this thread..i think i'm gonna get "bsb" in small letters with a music note tattoo on my shoulder this week. definitely no later than thursday or friday if i can find someone to go with me. i better meet AJ next Sunday haha

& before anyone questions it, i explained more 2 responses down :)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2008, 03:02:54 pm »
thats cool.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

MyMelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2008, 03:52:03 pm »
I wouldn't. I know you love Backstreet Boys and all, but someday your tastes may change and you'll still have that tattoo. I'd suggest keeping it small and subtle. But that's just me. It's entirely your call.

Laura

• View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2008, 05:17:34 pm »
Quote from: "MyMelody"
I wouldn't. I know you love Backstreet Boys and all, but someday your tastes may change and you'll still have that tattoo. I'd suggest keeping it small and subtle. But that's just me. It's entirely your call.

it's not gonna be too big, thats also why i decided to get it on my shoulder incase i ever regret it one day, cuz i can always cover it up with sleeves. plus removing 3 letters won't be too bad if i ever decide i want to.

but i've been a fan for the past 11 years, and them & their music kinda saved my life growing up. so it's gonna have a lot more meaning than most people assume.

Laura

• View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2008, 12:33:33 am »
*before people read this reply, make sure you read the reply above me so your not like "wtf" lol.

the pain wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, it kinda felt like a rug burn the whole time. thats how the tattoo artist described to me what it would be like. i kept repeating Criss Angel's saying "when the mind, body & spirit work together anything is possible" in my mind & that actually helped haha.

here's a pic. of me getting it done..i was really calm, just a little scared in the beginning lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/musiclover8603/Random%20stuff/000_1354.jpg

here's the finished result:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/musiclover8603/Random%20stuff/100_4950.jpg

& here's a really short video my friend took:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmzRft3iy_s

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
The Backstreet Boys
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2008, 06:23:27 am »
love the treble clef sign :D
ENS