Author Topic: Krystal Harris...and other singer/songwriters  (Read 3448 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Krystal Harris...and other singer/songwriters
« on: March 15, 2003, 02:16:56 pm »
have you guys heard of her? she had that hit single "supergirl". i miss her, she was so awesome. she was actually my favorite female artist before vanessa. lol she's great in concert. i wonder whatever happened to her...

anyways, does anyone else know of any other great new and fresh singers/songwriters who play the piano as well? (besides norah jones, lol)

vive-la-france

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 165806753
    • MSN Messenger - Thomas2405831
    • View Profile
    • http://perso.club-internet.fr/alain.rouchaud
sorry but
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 02:18:37 pm »
i have never heard about Kristal Harris  :oops:
Thomas aka Dr Doolittle

Laura

• View Profile
Krystal Harris
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 02:20:22 pm »
hah

well she wen't on tour with the backstreet boys...her official website hasn't been running for a long time so i have no clue whats going on with her. her last single was "the kid in you" from the country bears she was in the movie as well...i know lame huh? haha  :oops:

Laura

• View Profile
Krystal Harris
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 06:26:29 pm »
If you have been wondering how I got my screename-her debut album is called "Me & My Piano" (Haha, i'm so clever  :wink:)

This piano girl is awesome. She is truely amazing. And she can sing!! I've seen her open for The Backstreet Boys twice. I just wish she was still around today-because she puts on one hell of a show. She plays just about every instrument you can name: Piano, bass, flute, drums...She's the one who actually inspired me to get back into taking piano lessons-then when I got into Nessa, I decided I'm going back. And she is such a good person.
You might know her song "supergirl" and "the kid in me", but if you can, download her songs: "my religion" "angel on my shoulder" "You're The Reason"  and "lead me" those are all amazing, awesome songs.

Unfortunately, her website has been down for quite sometime, so i'm not sure if she is working on another album or not, and I haven't updated my website on her in quite awhile, but if I hear anything, i'll let you guys know in this thread.

LimeTwister

Krystal Harris
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2003, 06:29:44 pm »
i was going to PM you something about her, but i can't pm you (can you pm me, and see if i can reply?)..

ok i was watching the Bravo channel, and she was on it (i think this was in like 2001) and it was when she was doing auditions for Save the Last Dance...

there is something weird about her though, because she was living with someone still and got all excited that she could get an apartment by herself cuz she would have the money...but she was pretty cuz she grew her hair out.... But I am not really sure what is up with her, since it was after she released the album.

Laura

• View Profile
Krystal Harris
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2003, 06:35:39 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
i was going to PM you something about her, but i can't pm you (can you pm me, and see if i can reply?)..

Whoa, what a coinsidence of me just making this thread, lol..and yeah i'll pm ya...

Quote from: "LimeTwister"
ok i was watching the Bravo channel, and she was on it (i think this was in like 2001) and it was when she was doing auditions for Save the Last Dance...

there is something weird about her though, because she was living with someone still and got all excited that she could get an apartment by herself cuz she would have the money...but she was pretty cuz she grew her hair out.... But I am not really sure what is up with her, since it was after she released the album.

What is weird about her? lol
Yeah I dunno what's up with her either-I was actually just talking to one of my BSB friends, and she hasn't heard anything either. I'm gonna try to find out for everyone though. Maybe she is just taking a break, but i'll let ya know if I hear anything about her-trust me I wish I knew what was going on with her...

P.S. I just pm'ed ya!

LimeTwister

Krystal Harris
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2003, 06:42:40 pm »
well don't usually if you release a CD the record label pays you? Maybe I am just thinking that.  She was living like a dorm room girl lol.  and acted like she had no money.

Laura

• View Profile
Krystal Harris
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2003, 06:53:27 pm »
Omg, hahaha, I think I know what your talking about now, lmao I don't remember much, so i'm gonna have to think about this, but I do think I know what your talking about...

LimeTwister

Krystal Harris
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 05:06:41 pm »
you do know you posted a thread of her, and it's like on the last page...lol