Author Topic: Nessaholic  (Read 6584 times)

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« on: December 29, 2003, 09:28:24 pm »
What is the weirdest thing (weird to other ppl) u have or have done that defines ur NessaHolicism (thats a word now if it wasnt before lol)?

Mine is having VC's burp as the sound whenever someone signs on to my aim buddylist. Everyone thinks I'm completly insane and over obsessed when they hear it. They're like "what was that?" and im like "Oh, Vanessa Carlton's burp. Someone signed on" and they're like "Oh my God" lol

So what about u guys?

-Jacquie

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nessaholic
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 09:40:51 pm »
on my comp when i log on it plays the intro of a thousand miles
when some one ims me it is herlaffing and sign off it is her saying the f word when she was doing the onontia concerts
Peace
-S

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nessaholic
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 10:04:40 pm »
weird to other people? (non nessa fans i mean)

the fact that BNN is almost ALWAYS in at least one of my cd players
the fact that i take time to burn myself cd's with unreleased V shtuff on them
the fact that the only reason i keep an online account (besides email only) is so i can come to these forums
and the fact that my user icon on my comp, and my wallpapers are always vanessa carlton related.

all this stuff is not really a big deal, but alot of people think it's weird anyway.

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

jjthefourth

• ICQ Messenger - 50609941
    • MSN Messenger - jjthefourth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ConcordSix
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jjthefourth
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jjthefourth.com/
    • Email
Re: Nessaholic
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 10:54:13 pm »
Quote from: "MyLifeIsLikeATM"
Mine is having VC's burp as the sound whenever someone signs on to my aim buddylist.

LOL I had it be the sound when every download finished for a while.  I'm glad I wasn't the only one that did something like that.  :D

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 10:55:39 pm »
Well normal things are that I talk about her and listen to her music A LOT!
I also scared the crap outta thousands of people from screaming (and I scream loud) when her video came on before a Britney concert.
When I hit 1000 miles in my car, I played ATM and took a pic of the song lyrics and cover of BnN next to the odometer.
I've traveled 3000 miles to see her twice now.
and many other things... :)

everyone who knows me knows I'm a NESSAholic and I'm proud  :D
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2003, 11:43:10 pm »
Well the lastest thing, probably not the craziest, is that other people have my sigs I use here as part of their screen savers.  And I didn't ask them too or do it myself.  I think 5  people now.  And they all know what they are about.

not so great of an example...oh well.

tylor

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2003, 11:47:32 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Well the lastest thing, probably not the craziest, is that other people have my sigs I use here as part of their screen savers.  And I didn't ask them too or do it myself.  I think 5  people now.  And they all know what they are about.

not so great of an example...oh well.

tylor

I remember a long time ago when i first lurked the vcmb i used ur sigs as backgrounds, bc i thought they were so cool. lol. and i've always wanted to tell u that.

Alecs

• View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 07:39:46 am »
all my friends think I'm a psychotic freak/ slash dork for liking Vanessa and her music so much. No one understands and they ALL roll their eyes at me. It really sucks because I have no one to talk to face to face about Vanessa really. I get shit for being on this web site from my friends. :roll:

I don't care. It used to really bother but now I'm just like "Whatever" and I roll my eyes at them.

Alecs
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 09:10:29 am »
well i have a lot of stories like this but here's one:

i'm good friends with my middle school band director and i stayed afterschool one day in the band room and started playing ATM. and he knows how big of a VC fan i am and he likes to make fun of me for it (just to kid around). so one day he's like "so, i saw that Norah Jones on the Grammy's Last night..... she was really good. her performance was flawless. Vanessa on the other hand..... well....." and so he was making up stuff why she didn't win any grammys and stuff. lol. but i just threw it right back at him by making fun of Garth Brooks (that's his fave. singer) so yeah it was kind of funny. so at my 8th grade graduation i bought him BnN and told him he better listen to everything. and now he's a big fan too. so whenever i see him he always asks if there's going to be a new CD or if i can play all the songs yet or something. lol. it's great. i do that with all my friends who don't think much of VC. i just buy them BnN and they end up loving it.

well that's my story. lol

Amanda

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 09:30:20 am »
Quote from: "Alecs"
all my friends think I'm a psychotic freak/ slash dork for liking Vanessa and her music so much. No one understands and they ALL roll their eyes at me. It really sucks because I have no one to talk to face to face about Vanessa really. I get shit for being on this web site from my friends. :roll:

I don't care. It used to really bother but now I'm just like "Whatever" and I roll my eyes at them.

Alecs

wow me too im the only one in my country here thats why I was glad to go to one of her concerts and meet Katia, Danny and Kev(222 :wink: )although we didnt get much time to talk.

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2003, 11:24:13 am »
for awhile i had my friends into her. They went to two concerts with me, but they got unpatient waiting for her new stuff and they got into other ppl, but maybe they'll come back around to the good side.  :)

TSE

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nessaholic
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2003, 07:44:12 pm »
Quote from: "MyLifeIsLikeATM"
for awhile i had my friends into her. They went to two concerts with me, but they got unpatient waiting for her new stuff and they got into other ppl, but maybe they'll come back around to the good side.  :)

I liked your friends, Jax!  Bring 'em back!

angela and justine right?  with matching names  -- nessa.sary or something

Manda

• View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2003, 08:39:48 am »
I ALWAYS talk about Vanessa, on special occasions sometimes, I like to wear my vc clothes and people look at me and are like, "is that a new designer?" and someone says, "oh no, thats Jenie's Little sister, also known as "VanessaCarlton" lol

I did a project last year in english, and my main centerpiece was VC and everyone was like, "wow your older sister is really pretty." I was like, "um no, thats my favorite singer/pianist Vanessa Carlton" Everyone was shocked and said our faces had similarities, I was like, "whoa...coolies!"

I've gotten some 'wacky' awards at school and I got three, dealing with Vanessa Carlton, when people ask me about her, I always mention nessaholics and how its the best, UNofficial fan club out there, and I tell how lovely, amazing, and talented she is.

Manda

aka...VanessaCarlton
:razz:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

JazzyManda

• AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2003, 09:03:18 am »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
I ALWAYS talk about Vanessa, on special occasions sometimes, I like to wear my vc clothes and people look at me and are like, "is that a new designer?" and someone says, "oh no, thats Jenie's Little sister, also known as "VanessaCarlton" lol

I did a project last year in english, and my main centerpiece was VC and everyone was like, "wow your older sister is really pretty." I was like, "um no, thats my favorite singer/pianist Vanessa Carlton" Everyone was shocked and said our faces had similarities, I was like, "whoa...coolies!"

I've gotten some 'wacky' awards at school and I got three, dealing with Vanessa Carlton, when people ask me about her, I always mention nessaholics and how its the best, UNofficial fan club out there, and I tell how lovely, amazing, and talented she is.

Manda

aka...VanessaCarlton

lol. that's awesome!

Amanda

Manda

• View Profile
Nessaholic
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2003, 11:26:26 am »
thank you Amanda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar