Author Topic: Yes, It's me  (Read 12577 times)

FireKraqr

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2004, 04:46:41 pm »
Quote from: "jessica73"
Well, I was around back then and I do remember some of that.. but I don't know if he should be as rude as he is to you.

Thank you again Jessica, and I appreciate that you arent being the hate filled person Andrew is.  But I would be acting the same way in his possision.  Do I hate Andrew?  No.  I remember the intelligent conversations we had once upon a time.

It's in the past, and there is nothing I can do about it now.  The bridge has long since been burned, and the expierence has taught me a few things about myself.  Hence the fact that I'm a different person than everyone used to know.  People change over time, there is nothing anyone can do about that.  But the people we meet, inevitably leave impressions on us, and I'm open to all of them... even the impressions of hatred and anger.  What others do to me, do for me, or say to me, all leave impressions on me in a positive way.  

"Take chances, make mistakes!  It's important not to be perfect all the time... And in order to follow your heart, you must sometimes do the wrong thing."
-Bicentennial Man

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Yes, It's me
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2004, 02:35:57 pm »
I want a Si hug  :D

xox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!