Author Topic: Absolutley random stuff!!!  (Read 85601 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Absolutley random stuff!!!
« Reply #480 on: June 02, 2004, 08:51:25 pm »
haha

Oh yay I think tonight is the first night since like 9th grade I'm going to bed before 10... wow amazing. I so have senioritis.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 03, 2004, 08:38:00 pm »
I just found out I'm going first for my English portfolio presentation on Monday. And I haven't even started typing it out yet. I just love alphabetical order! LOL.

In Choir we JUST found out today that we have to help out at a fundraising carwash if we don't have a good excuse not to. And sell 5 tickets by Wednesday. Carwash is next Saturday which I signed up for from 8 a.m. till 3 in the afternoon. Oh joy.

Had a college orientation today for 2 hours.

Have piano lessons & going with friends to see the school play tomorrow night.

Have a 300 point Science packet due tomorrow.

I need sleep... lol

emmy

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • ICQ Messenger - 62879091
    • MSN Messenger - emilyct84@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ieatpijunz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ceruleantown.com/
« Reply #482 on: June 03, 2004, 08:55:51 pm »
lol my friend has an english presentation next thursday and she wants me to come and be in it... she lives in LI, which is about a 2hr carride away, 3.5 by train, which is what I take.

good luck on getting your english presentation done!

katiakaysha: I MUST DO MY PEEPEES

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 04, 2004, 03:10:45 pm »
thats cool!

And thanks! :) I'm gonna be workin on it tomorrow!

Oh I decided to cancel piano lessons tonight cuz I want to sleep instead LOL & it's too hot to go! omg I'm like dying here!

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #484 on: June 04, 2004, 04:12:45 pm »
two hours and 20 minutes to go...

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 07, 2004, 05:49:08 pm »
Only two weeks of school left! Really only a week & two days then graduation practice, graduation, grad night at school etc. so yay! I got my English portfolio final done... so that is one thing out of the way!

I can't believe my friend talked me into this. The Monday after graduation (graduation is on Friday June 18th) I start summer classes at the college I'm going to. Waking up early is going to suck, why do I put myself through this!? haha oh well, at least I'll be hangin out with friends so I wont totally disapear from them after graduation!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 10, 2004, 01:18:34 pm »
8O  my 18th birthday is sssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuuuuurrrdaaayyyyyyyyyy :-D :-D *prances around the room* :razz: can't wait to go shoooppinnnnggggg!

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 10, 2004, 04:37:57 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
8O  my 18th birthday is sssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatuuuuurrrdaaayyyyyyyyyy :-D :-D *prances around the room* :razz: can't wait to go shoooppinnnnggggg!

ooo... how exciting!! happy early birthday!!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 10, 2004, 04:52:44 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

ooo... how exciting!! happy early birthday!!

thanks!

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 10, 2004, 06:11:17 pm »
I got my finger stuck underneath the sewing needle in sewing today and it hurts.... :x  :?
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 10, 2004, 06:22:24 pm »
Here's some randomness for ya... well kinda lol

Ever have one of those days where one of your teachers just randomly starts crying & seems to be having an emotional breakdown?

Today in Choir it was so sad. My teacher just started crying out of no where. She was having an emotional talk with us. A couple of the other girls in other classes I guess have been coming up to her to talk to her & she was telling us not to let other people do what they had done to them or something. That we're all "treasurers" & we can always come & talk to her if we need to & stuff then she like broke down & started crying so each of us gave her a hug & a group hug, it was like a hugfest as she called it, lol I gave her a hug to. She is seriously the best Choir teacher ever. Me & my friend both were crying too, then the class was also. It was crazy. I was a little confused, I think we all were lol it was pretty insane.

Ever had that happen to any of you guys before? Or is my school just weird like that? lol

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 10, 2004, 09:58:15 pm »
I met a guy from Greece through my mom. I only met him for like 5 mins, but I guess I left an impression because everytime he emails my mom (he's a musician who won a contest she put together) he asks about me. In the most recent email he said he's looking forward to seeing me again and he wants to invite me to one of his concerts and then cook a Greek dinner for me! AWWWWWW!!!! How sweet is that? I think a guy cooking for me is one of the biggest turn ons ever! And this guy is really adorable and cute!  :D
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

LimeTwister

« Reply #492 on: June 10, 2004, 10:11:16 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Here's some randomness for ya... well kinda lol

Ever have one of those days where one of your teachers just randomly starts crying & seems to be having an emotional breakdown?

Today in Choir it was so sad. My teacher just started crying out of no where. She was having an emotional talk with us. A couple of the other girls in other classes I guess have been coming up to her to talk to her & she was telling us not to let other people do what they had done to them or something. That we're all "treasurers" & we can always come & talk to her if we need to & stuff then she like broke down & started crying so each of us gave her a hug & a group hug, it was like a hugfest as she called it, lol I gave her a hug to. She is seriously the best Choir teacher ever. Me & my friend both were crying too, then the class was also. It was crazy. I was a little confused, I think we all were lol it was pretty insane.

Ever had that happen to any of you guys before? Or is my school just weird like that? lol

Strangely enough, when i was in 8th grade...my english teacher did that...but she was like on the phone telling people to go register (because these people were on a trip when the rest of us had already registered...makes no sense i know), anywho...she just started balling, and we're all just kinda like o.O (what were we to do, ya know?)...so my then-science teacher subed for us until my English teacher got "stable" again.  I don't think we'll ever know why she broke down either.

Tia

• MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
« Reply #493 on: June 11, 2004, 11:11:31 am »
There was a woman on the news last night called Helen Tse :lol:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 11, 2004, 11:13:48 am »
Quote from: "Tia"
There was a woman on the news last night called Helen Tse :lol:

lol! awww cute! C you're famous!:)xoxo

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!