Author Topic: I almost died. I'm broken and my car is totaled.  (Read 4651 times)

LimeTwister

I almost died. I'm broken and my car is totaled.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:40 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
I was wondering what happened to you. I was wishing I had your number so I could check in on you.

Glad you didn't die. I missed you.

Take care!!

*hugs*

the board's mama! :) Let, you're such a great person.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 09:23:13 am »
awe, you're so cute Joey.

I know people get busy and have other things to do or what not but Alecs was one to always make time so I was worried.

Airbags are scary. I have seen people get busted lips and black eyes from them. The main problem with that is that people have the steering wheel angled up. You need to make sure it is at your chest to stop you and not your face.

Best wishes Alecs, get some rest and don't push too hard. All that healing takes time.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2004, 10:14:30 am »
Woah. Man, Alecs. I hope you're okay... I mean, I know you're not "okay" but you're alive and really that is something to be thankful for. I dunno what I'd do without my man Alecs around to drop me a line once in awhile... I'm glad to know that you're on the road to recovery, hard though it may be. Take it easy, and don't push yourself too hard.

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2004, 12:14:32 pm »
Awww Alecs, I am so sorry  :( . You didn't deserve that at all. Such a terrible thing. I hope things get alot easier for you, just thank goodness you are here. *big hugs* we're thinking of ya *hug*

xoxo

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2004, 04:44:55 pm »
With the incident of me going approximately 100 km/h(65 miles per hour) backwards on a three lane freeway, a few months ago, I expected to end up dead or something like you.  I was soooo lucky.  It was at about 5am in the morning so nobody was on the road. I posted it in my livejournal.  That is kinda why I responded like I did.....you should be a stuntman....and such.....  Your story is amazing.  Direct hit by oncoming highway traffic.  With Lostdwarf's story a few years ago, I think NESSAholics must have some kind of luck or something when it comes to driving and surviving the most serious crazy accidents.  blah

tylor

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 11:23:37 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I think NESSAholics must have some kind of luck or something when it comes to driving and surviving the most serious crazy accidents.  blah

tylor

true :-)
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."