Author Topic: Clipped Wings  (Read 8499 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Clipped Wings
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 01:48:34 pm »
Natalie you are awesome.

Don't listen to this idiot.

Yes, go cry again. ;)

:D

I'd listen to you anyday!!!

if you were to be on American Idol you would win,  :razz: .

Great Job!

-M

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Clipped Wings
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 02:49:21 pm »
thanks, manda. :D
don't worry, i never cried.  :lol: isn't it strange how random people you've never talked to/offended or anything decide that have to be absolute pricks? it's sad what has happened to people these days.
ps. i'd NEVER be on american idol. i'd be a product, not a person. and simon has no taste, anyway.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Clipped Wings
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 05:07:23 pm »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
don't worry, i never cried.  :lol: isn't it strange how random people you've never talked to/offended or anything decide that have to be absolute pricks? it's sad what has happened to people these days.
ps. i'd NEVER be on american idol. i'd be a product, not a person. and simon has no taste, anyway.

Agreed. Simon, is a major fool. ;)

We need more people like you.  :oops: You've been nothing but kind to everyone I know.

*hug* Nat.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Clipped Wings
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 06:29:56 pm »

I'm a prick b/c I don't like your crap. Right.

You only hate simon b/c he'd tell you and anyone else who sounds like you that you suck! (The truth!)

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Clipped Wings
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 08:30:04 pm »

LimeTwister

Clipped Wings
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 09:21:19 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

Agreed. Simon, is a major fool. ;)

We need more people like you.  :oops: You've been nothing but kind to everyone I know.

*hug* Nat.

That's why Simon is swimming in millions...Face it, he's honest...

and as for being a product, partially true...but they don't really sell the American Idol...they sell the show.

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Clipped Wings
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 09:23:27 pm »

jessica73

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - cloud_strife_73@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bluedragonrider1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonknight337/
Clipped Wings
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 10:17:34 pm »
Damn it, I'm BRUTALLY honest! Where's my check?  :evil:
Noo~ I get modded.  :?
Starbuck is mai waifu

LimeTwister

Clipped Wings
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 10:29:43 pm »
Quote from: "jessica73"
Damn it, I'm BRUTALLY honest! Where's my check?  :evil:
Noo~ I get modded.  :?

It's because you give it all awayyyyyyyyy....the easy ones don't get paid...didn't they teach you that in school!?

LimeTwister

Clipped Wings
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2004, 10:32:35 pm »
double bubble...I mean post.

amberbeads

• View Profile
Clipped Wings
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2004, 06:25:32 am »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"

You only hate simon b/c he'd tell you and anyone else who sounds like you that you suck! (The truth!)

you're a prick because you don't like my crap and then have to tell me i suck and sound like a dying cat. any polite person would say they just didn't like it or wouldn't say anything at all.
for the record, you're the first person who's ever told me i suck. so that's obviously not the popular opinion.
i am proud of myself and my songs and if you feel the need to mock me, you can just go fuck yourself and then feel stupid when you hear my voice all over the radio in a few years.
you can mock me and my song all you like, but truth be told, you just look like a fool.
i never did a thing to you. i'm not sure why, out of all the people here, you chose me to fuck with, but i guess i'm just lucky.
if you continue to mess with me, i'm going to the mods. plain and simple.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way

LimeTwister

Clipped Wings
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2004, 07:20:45 am »
Why would you "go to the mods"?  He didn't threaten to kill you...it's a damn message board.  He didn't come up with the "you sound like a dying cat." I did...when he asked for a comment, I gave him one.

You're right, you might make it to radio...but eh, that doesn't make you good.  Maybe people like to kiss your ass, and tell you you're good...when you're not all that great.  I'm sorry, I don't like it.

And how can you get mad at DM?  You have commented to people, granted in a "nice way," in a rather "I know more than you ever will" kind of way...It's all over the board.

He gave his honest opinion, that's life.  Not everyone is going to bow at your feet and say OMG THAT IS SO GOOD.  Again, I don't really care if you make it to radio (I would say you couldn't, but who am I to say that?)...I just won't be buying your stuff...unless it was better than that stuff.

I'm sorry if you're offended.

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
Clipped Wings
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2004, 08:24:27 am »
Wow, that's really good, and I'm not just saying that. It isn't easy to write music and lyrics. Personally, I think you have a good voice, but you could have sung it a little bit better (you could tell you were nervous, that's why.) And it's really hard to share your music with other people, so that's very cool.  :D
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Clipped Wings
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2004, 08:53:08 am »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"

you're a prick because you don't like my crap and then have to tell me i suck and sound like a dying cat. any polite person would say they just didn't like it or wouldn't say anything at all.
for the record, you're the first person who's ever told me i suck. so that's obviously not the popular opinion.
i am proud of myself and my songs and if you feel the need to mock me, you can just go fuck yourself and then feel stupid when you hear my voice all over the radio in a few years.
you can mock me and my song all you like, but truth be told, you just look like a fool.
i never did a thing to you. i'm not sure why, out of all the people here, you chose me to fuck with, but i guess i'm just lucky.
if you continue to mess with me, i'm going to the mods. plain and simple.

Right. I may be the first person to openly say you suck, but as with many, and as I used to, alot of people say it's good just to be kind. I won't be listening to any radio station that plays your crap. Bring on the mods if they ban so what, message boards don't rule my life and I sure as hell can still have my friends in real life regardless if I post on a message board or not.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

amberbeads

• View Profile
Clipped Wings
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2004, 10:14:45 am »
wow... i'm so impressed with your real life friends. :roll:

i don't care if you liked the song or not. i didn't want you to kiss my ass. you were just outright rude and i didn't appreciate it.
and as for my voice... you record something on a digital camera and upload it, then you see how great YOU sound. i have taken compliments all my life and your opinion doesn't change anything.
let me remind you that ms. carlton's demos were recorded on what sounds like a talk boy and she sounds like crap in several of the songs. and look where she is.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way