Author Topic: stop asking for music here! or go to a topic or forum  (Read 7535 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
stop asking for music here! or go to a topic or forum
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2004, 05:35:17 am »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
I prefer a grammar book, LOL.  :razz:, C. Edward Good's, A Grammar Book For You And I ...oops, me! in particular, LOL. :twisted: (The one we used this semester for my class lol)

we were given a grammer book last year in english.....i think i was the only loser that opened it  :oops:  :razz: you'd be amazed how much correct grammer can raise your grade on a paper :-P

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 05:14:26 am »
No one CARES here!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2004, 11:38:51 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
No one CARES here!

really? at my school teachers are really strict about puncuation and if something isn't grammatically correct you usually get points taken off...

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2004, 12:25:04 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
No one CARES here!

really? at my school teachers are really strict about puncuation and if something isn't grammatically correct you usually get points taken off...

Same herre!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2004, 12:46:05 pm »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"
No one CARES here!

Same herre!

Nope, like i mean of course we're taught grammar and everything but not so stringently. We don't have to follow those silly guidelines (Grakky told me about them)- we're more encouraged to develop a personal style (in exams you get marks for 'personal flair') and to write fluently rather than pure grammar.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 12:53:52 pm »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"
No one CARES here!

Same herre!

Nope, like i mean of course we're taught grammar and everything but not so stringently. We don't have to follow those silly guidelines (Grakky told me about them)- we're more encouraged to develop a personal style (in exams you get marks for 'personal flair') and to write fluently rather than pure grammar.

see up until this year all of my teachers have been really strict about grammar and spelling and all that , and then this year my teacher could have cared less, and just wanted us to focus on writing styles and analyzing the literature and all that good stuff - all my past teachers wanted us to have a personal style but within their rules and guidlines :-P This year it was like free reign - it was great!